Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 12:30:51
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Getting Crazier in St Louis Started by: Serotonin on Mar 26, '10 19:48

Serotonin was sitting at his favorite restaurant in St Louis with Crazy_Innocence as they were waiting for TheSandman to arrive. The waiter came over gave them their menus and left one at Sandman's seat. About 5 minutes later Sandman came in took his seat and nonchalantly gave Sero a nod. They ordered their meals and once they were finished they walked out the building to have the driver waiting with doors open.

They got into the vehicle and were driving back toward the headquarter when the car stopped in front of an old warehouse with a for sale sign on it. Serotonin and TheSandman got out of the car waiting for Crazy Innocence, they looked back into the car waving Innocence out. She looked at them not sure of what was going on and hesitantly got out of the car.

"Innocence you have served me very well always helping out when I needed you, thats why it kills me that this has to be done." *he nodded to Sandman who looked at Innocence and reached to his inside pocket and slowly pulled his hand out. You could tell Innocence was nervous and didnt know what to do.* "As you see the headquarter has been packed and we are running out of room. That is why we brought you here." TheSandman walked over handing Innocence a set of keys and Sero took the for sale sign down. "I am naming you my captain and this is your new headquarter."

Report Post Tip

Crazy Nine is in his office going through some papers when he hears a knock on the door from one of his trusted associates. when he was allowed in the office he tells CN:
It's done. They bought it and gave it to her.

CN replies: Thanks. You can go now.

CN takes a piece of paper from his pocket and picks up the phone. Shortly after dialing up he hears Crazy_Innocence picking up.

All right, girl. I wanted to make sure you found your new work place cozy and suitable. I expect you to be an excellent representative of the city and I know you will be a great asset to St Louis. It's great having you around. Much better than that lazy good for nothing poker partner that you have.

The conversation goes on for a while about details concerning new businesses and projects for the future.

Report Post Tip

Congrats! I'm sure you will do well!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Crazy_Innocence, I wish you the best in St Louis.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Crazy_Innocence

Report Post Tip

Congrats Crazy,Knock' em out...

Report Post Tip

good job mate

Report Post Tip

Crazy_Innocence, you will do wonderful.  I am happy to have you working a family here in St. Louis.  I wish you the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

sneakyrat has been hearing about the crazyness in St Louis and decides to speak!

I guess we should start calling SL the crazy city hehe... congratulations Crazy_Innocence, if you are as crazy as CN, i am sure you will live up to expectations. Well done!

Report Post Tip

madam crazy_innocence, congratulation , and wish you all of your crew the best

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Innocence. I wish you good luck. Im sure you will be doing great things for our beloved city.

Report Post Tip

good luck with your new crew.

Report Post Tip

After filling herself up far more than she should have with spaghetti, Innocence gets into the car with Sero and Sandman. Staring out the window of the car day dreaming of the things she would like to see done with the beautiful city of St. Louis, she almost didn't notice the car had come to a stop. Thinking this was strange since they were still a distance away from the family's HQ she looked at Sero and Sandman to see if they knew what was going on.

Without saying a word to her, Sero and Sandman get out of the car. Clueless as to what was going on she sees them motion for her to get out. Taking a deep breath and preparing herself for anything, Innocence steps from the car and joins them in front of an empty building.

Even more confused than she was in the car, Innocence looks at the men waiting for some clue as to what was going on. Hearing what Sero was saying and seeing Sandman walking towards her while putting his hand in his jacket pocket she didn't know what to think! Is he going for a gun? Why would he be going for a gun? I have done nothing wrong, I have served them well.

Figuring better safe than sorry, Innocence hits the deck. From her spot on the ground she looks up to see Sandman peering down at her, a key dangling from his finger. Snapping back to reality she hears what Sero is saying. Blushing red she stands up and dusts herself off and takes the key offered by Sandman

Be careful! There is a crack in the sidewalk right there that caused me to trip.

Thank you both so much. It has been an honor to work with both of you, you have not only been family to me but friends. I look forward to working for you and with the other CL's of this fine city in making this city grow and prosper.

Looking up at the building that would now be her new HQ the name suddenly came to her

I know what we will be called. We will now be known as The St. Lunatics!

Nodding her head, happy with her choice she shakes Sero and Sandman's hands

Thank you both again, you will be very happy with your decision.

Turning around Innocence sees passers by already congratulating her

Thank you so much everyone!

Report Post Tip

Saul walks up to Crazy_Innocence.

Congratulations Innocence, I wish you all the best in your new HQ. Good luck.

Saul takes a few steps back into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Walks into the street from a local coffee shop.. the steam rising into the air from the inside of the cup while taking a slow sip..noticing all the mobsters in the street

Well look at this, something that makes me happy (other than gambling of course). Congrats on this chance, and with a little work and your great personality - you will go far.

Pours the rest of the coffee into the street as he walks away

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Crazy Innocence! Good luck with your family...

Report Post Tip

Saoirse strolls onto the street to congratulate her new boss

Well done Innocence, I'm sure you will do well for St. Louis!

Report Post Tip

Congrats to you miss Innocence, I know you have worked hard to get where you are, I know you will help Stl prosper in all we do.

Mal

Report Post Tip

<em> walks up to her new boss and shakes her hand </em>

Congrats boss it will be an honor to work with you

<em> smiles and walks into the new HQ </em>

Report Post Tip

Hayley makes her way to Innocence with a big smile.

"Congrats girl on the new family. It was great working with you, and I'm so happy to see you here. I wish you and your family the best in our city of STL."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Getting Crazier in St Louis
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL