Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 20:02:51
Page:  1 
Rebuilding Las Vegas by planting a flower Started by: Cryptic on Mar 27, '10 00:16

Cryptic takes a deep breath and slouches back in his leather office chair, rubbing his eyes blearily as he tries to think about how to rebuild the fantastic city of Las Vegas. It had been a tough last 24 hours, and he still had to make a speech on what the hell happened between himself and Lucretia_Borgia. How on earth was he supposed to explain the events that lead up to one of the most potent shooters in America taking a shot at you and missing, when it all just seemed to be misinterpretations, crossed wires and a whole lot of confusion.

Cryptic stopped rubbing his eyes and slowly opened his eyes. He could see the map of Las Vegas, his well thought out plans, in tatters and hanging off the wall. With a small smile, Cryptic nodded to Hunter, who knew what the nod was for and limped out of his office to find the person that Cryptic wanted to see. A knock a couple of minutes later signalled her arrival and Cryptic wearily nodded at another of his BGs, who opened the door. Eileithyia cautiously entered the room, staring quizzically at Cryptic.

"You wanted to see me? Is everything alright?"

Cryptic smiled at her and nodded, taking a breath before he began his explanation on why she was summoned to his office. "Let's just say I have a proposition for you. It's time for you to spread your wings. You've been my Right Hand since the war with Philly, LA and New Orleans and I can already see you're capable enough to run a family. More to the point, I still trust you, and believe me that is a feat after the betrayals I've put up with over the last 24 hours. You will now be managing the district of Sunrise Manor, one of two districts in Las Vegas that has remained unaffected by this war. Congratulations Lei, I know you'll do me proud."

Eileithyia stared at Cryptic for a couple of seconds with her mouth open before she nodded quickly five or six times enthusiastically to show she accepted the offer. Cryptic nodded at her once back, his smile widening at her enthusiasm, and she turned away and bounced out of the door with a new spring in her step.

"Another Las Vegas member spreading their wings... It's been an interesting journey so far, and still we continue down the road of adventure." Cryptic mutters to himself idly before leaning back again and falling asleep.

Report Post Tip

My heart felt congratulations to the New Perfect Knight. I am sure that you will do Vegas proud

Report Post Tip

Congratulations are in order my friend. I know you will be a great addition to las vegas.

Report Post Tip

Gaius was smiling from ear to ear at the announcement

Congratulations Eileithyia... I know you'll do brilliantly.

Report Post Tip

This is a great step in improving and rebuilding this wonderful city of ours. You show much confidence and I know you will be a great addition to Sin City.

Congratulations Eileithyia!

Report Post Tip

congrats lei! you deserve this and I know you will help carry Las Vegas forward.

Report Post Tip

LEI!  You are amazing!  We have had some great adventures together and I am only happy to be building more with you!  Thank you for taking me along on this wicked ride.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Eile .I know you deserve to be a leader and obviously you will make a good CL .My mother D_D would have been very happy for you .

Goes on to give Eile a  hug 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Eileithyia, I wish you all the best in Sin City.

Diablos smiles at Eileithyia and then withdraws to the shadows

Report Post Tip

Congratulations go out to my sweetest Eileithyia, I have got to know you so well, I can even spell your name correctly and say it too! I hope that this flower will flourish in her new position and I'm sure Las Vegas will become much stronger due to this great decision by Cryptic. Viva Las Vegas!

Report Post Tip

Swaying up with a smile on her face, she hugs Lei.

"Congratualtions to you, I can't think of anyone who deserves it more, I know you will do a fantastic job for Las Vegas, and bring some much needed beauty to our fine streets."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Eileithyia! I know you will do well and I look forward to working with you and your crew.

Hands Eileithyia a box of cannoli for the new HQ

Report Post Tip

My father knew you and your mother very well and he would be so proud. I am so happy for you Eileithyia. Congratulations hun. You deserve the best!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rebuilding Las Vegas by planting a flower
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL