Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:11:45
Help
0 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Valentines day.... Started by: Captain_Awesome on Dec 14, '07 20:02
Oh, but there is a point. We are a mafia game- and as such, I think that a symbolic killing of all players is a proper homage to the memory of the actual St. Valentines Day Massacre- an event whose history has been posted here many times. I rather enjoy the massacre, as it reminds me to think and reflect on the tragic lives of the very men we imulate here, in this virtual underworld of ours. So, yes, I think there is a purpose and a point...a very good one.
Report Post Tip
surely this will also give those who may be planning an attack to go through with the attack to see if they can succeed?

Or does everyone have a set attack and set defense for that day ? if not surely people could test to see if they could actually complete a hit .. maybe which will take place in the near future?

Just my Two Cents:)

oh

P.s

EVERYONE must die :P
Report Post Tip
sooo.... is this realy gonna happen in a few weeks?
Report Post Tip
how about the admins just kill off everyone for a day
Report Post Tip
I still can't help but feel that killing everyone just for the day will only accomplish us not being able to play for a day
Report Post Tip
It's good fun, wacking random people!

You should try it some time :)
Report Post Tip
Poor, poor Tie. Though i'm down for laughing at him. Just don't tell him I said that. It might his feelings!

Also, Birday will probably be grounded again for something! As we all know his record with that. :O

I think V. Day is a fun way to shake things up a bit around here. Have a little fun, and kill eachother. Get some aggression out! Your character will be resurrected the next day.
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Valentines day....
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL