Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 07:46:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Females on MafiaReturns Started by: Anselmo on Mar 28, '10 03:15

If I've read that correctly, you're asking me not to allow Maldiva to rank again? Npnp. Will do.

Report Post Tip

For every 10 genuine respectable females, theres the one who literally
cheapens the whole gender and sluts their way to a position of power
and is on the receiving end of many peoples gifts.

ID has seen this on several occasions, totally agree with you on those points Squishy

Report Post Tip

Don't make me ground you again:S

Report Post Tip

Applauds Squishy

Well said.  Granted, I have jokingly made a few bad taste jokes here and there, but you will never find me passing my naked pictures around or cybering anyone.  I feel no need for it, and I am disgraced by the women who do.

Report Post Tip

It was a legitimate mistake. I'm not gay man. I swear.

It's not gay if you try it once...apparently.

Report Post Tip

A philosophy to live by.

Report Post Tip

To be honest, it happens in the real world and it happens here. I don't have a problem with it really. At the end of the day, this is a mafia game and a central theme of the mafia was power; in the morally bereft world of the mob, sleeping your way to the top wouldn't be the most controversial thing that's ever happened. In fact, I'd say the only reason it didn't actually occur in reality is that there weren't females in the structure.

It's the blokes who need to be scorned if they are sad enough to auth/promote/whatever on the back of some lovely cybe. If women want to show some flesh to get the top, more power to them, though I can see why some might think that the degrading idea of almost 'selling yourself' to succeed on a online game is cringeworthy and pathetic.

Report Post Tip

We don't have any doubts over how you've earned the RH job, hussy.

Report Post Tip

Interesting.....

I am a female and I have always played with female names and pics. I hardly got any of these 'sexual' mails and I certainly never &^%$ my way up.

Like I said; interesting story though ;-)

Report Post Tip

Maybe your pics are too ugly to attract the perverts?

On a side note, I've seen some shocking sights in this game from users who have passed other users pics and the like. Quite pathetic and disgusting really, but whatever tickles your fancy.

I suppose some girls are just easy, maybe they thought Anselmo was one of those (I hope she is).

Report Post Tip

I understand that my rant may have been perceived as a criticism towards people who have met and developed relationships through this game. If you fit that category and feel offended by what I wrote above, I can only assure you that was not my intent. To each their own and more power to you. I may have also offended some players who randomly contact other players and attempt to engage in unsolicited sex-talk based on a hot profile pic, a lack of self-control, or both. If I have offended any of those people, actually that was exactly my intent.

I also may have put some of the female players in this game in a bad spot with my outburst that if my Anselmo account died that I will come back as a female character and shart creep-hunting. This would put CLs in a state of alert upon my death and put unnecessary and unfair scrutiny on all female players trying to find crews, all as a result of my nonsensical drunken remark above. This was actually a clever ploy by me to force all the ladies of MR to come together as one and do everything in their power to keep my Anselmo account alive at all costs (buying me BGs, daily pro-shots, etc.). See, you all thought I was just some drunken idiot when in fact I am actually a GENIUS. My Anselmo account will live forever.

MWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Get to work, ladies.

Report Post Tip

Theresa files her nails and forgets to buy Anselmo anything of the sort that he may need to survive.

Sorry dear. Forgot it was my turn for that pro shot. Next time.

Report Post Tip

how can anybody prove they are female? this is the internet, after all. I understand this is a RP game, but I tend to disregard peoples genders.

Report Post Tip

You had me at 'shart'.

Report Post Tip

how can anybody prove they are female?

Uhm, well, there are a few great inventions that allow this. Two being "webcam" and "telephone". There are also other voice chat programs and online communities such as Facebook and MySpace. If you feel the need to play the opposite gender not only in game, but out... Mmmk to each their own.

You have the women that cyber for game money, you have women that send out nudes for game money... You have the men (and women) that flock to them. They usually have more than one guy or gal as their "buddy". They weave a tangled web of lies that usually results in at least one of them getting hurt as the truth oozes forth. These are the people called "cyber chicks", "e-sluts", "e-whores", and the like. The best part is... A lot of them are in relationships outside of the game, or married. They will also keep logs and when it becomes necessary will threaten those that have purchased their services with exposure. Sound familiar? Yes, we have them in the "real world" we call them HOOKERS.

Then you have the "assholes" who "fuck" as many as they can, not caring if they even feel comfortable partaking in the "cyber session". They push and push, it's like having sympathy sex with them for the woman in the end. Anything to shut them the fuck up. These men are also known for blackmailing all involved in their cyber sex lives... Male, female, goat, horse, or sheep.... These dastardly bastards are the sexual predators of Mafia Returns. They are the most dangerous. They will use anything to keep their reputation intact, get further ahead in the game, and in the end are no better than the e-whores mentioned above. They will use what they have to ruin women and when the women say no more... Chase them from the game.

Those are the two bad examples because there are some that are just exploring another avenue of their sexuality and are just having fun. Most of us are adults and maybe this is something that they enjoy. Possibly it's a husband and wife exploring a way to spice things up.. Or a new couple that is getting to know each other. This is the fairy tale.

Oh and there are the ones that think they are entitled to attention from women simply because we have boobs and indoor plumbing. Guess what? We can think for ourselves dude. Not every single woman falls into the e-whore classification of online gaming. We don't all fuck our way to the top. We sure as hell don't all suck our way to personal favours and being showered in riches. We are often mocked because we don't do the above. We're here to play a game not get our fuck on.... It's not role play when the woman is sitting there wondering how to get out of the situation because it's gone further than she thought it would and has realized that the guy could be talking to an elephant and not care... That's closer to predation and if it even exists.. Textual rape? Sadly, as a member of the staff for so many years I have heard stories of this far too many times.

Report Post Tip

"Am I the only one here who cares about strengthening the Oderus character?"

One of the many fine discussions we've had on here, my friend.

I look forward to joining you on your crusade the day you decide to begin it.

Report Post Tip

Smells her armpits

Hmmmmmm.... I don't believe I have ever been it on in this game? Should I be happy or sad about this? I am very confused now :/

Report Post Tip

"you have women that send out nudes for game money..."

Nobody ever mailed me any nudes... :'(

I mean, *women* never did...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Females on MafiaReturns
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL