Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 23:52:57
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Selected gambling bans Started by: Soulcatcher on Sep 04, '16 22:09
I don't trust myself on certain games such as dice and roulette but would like to play poker and the cheaper harty, is there any way where we could selectively ban ourselves from certain games instead of a complete ban on all?
Report Post Tip

The ban there is for people who can not control themselves.  People wanted the unban feature, but, all that does is re-enable them to do the same behavior they wanted to stop just a few clicks ago - so we make it so you can only unban down to 1 day. 

The same thing with banning gambling, you either have self control - or you don't.  A guy who cant stay away from vodka shouldn't have easy access to beer or Nyquil.  I think the same theory applies here.

If you have a hard time controlling your impulses when it comes to gambling, then I think its in the best interest for us not to code in ways to undermine your own bans.

Report Post Tip
I love the gambling aspect of the game and I too have lost millions more than I've won. There has been a few occasions over the last 2 years of playing that I have banned myself. I do feel however that with one click you can reduce the ban to 24hrs. I think that the people with no self control out there may prefer this option removed so they cant lift their own banishment.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Selected gambling bans
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL