Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 07:20:21
Page:  1 
A letter of affirmation Started by: SINGER on Mar 28, '10 18:43

Singer sets down the pen and walks out side. He puts up a piece of paper with writing on it. Singer sits back looks out at it and smiles.
The paper reads:

Once upon a time You may have had a friend. Once upon a time you may have lost a friend. Once upon a time you may have taken in or followed a friends ancestor. This is not about me or who I am rather it hits the core being of family, Dying for others in all that you do. I want to take a moment and shine a light on a few friends. If you feel the need to say something about a friend of yours please do so, for you never know when your time comes and well I have no children to carry on my name i want to make sure that these people know they are loved and or admired by me.

Tony_Castelli: MY brother since the beginning i have no words to say how beautiful of a person you have been to me. Money house food whatever i have ever needed you have been there for me brother and i cant thank you enough. You are a light among the darkness to me.

-Roxi-: My sister, you who i have seen smile and cry i love you and i will always be here for you, even if the day comes where i am no longer here i want you to know that i will be praying for you. Because of you i feel like i should always go out and conquer my dreams. Thank you my star among the clouds.

Crazynine: You believed in me when it felt as if no one else did. when i was just a small time thug you let me fall in line with your captain MUX(RIP) and now im with a great leader Serotonin. I can now see why Deimne chose you to take care of St. Louis. To me my dear brother you are the sword in my hand.

Serotonin: Who am I that you should trust so much in or have so much faith in. Since the early day of my career you have been here for me always checking in on me and i want you to know that every time you have was always a cherished moment brother. To me you are the ink in the pen. The reason i try so hard is to make you my brother happy.

Son_of_a_bomb: Jack! you know me and it is great. We have been partners in this thing for some time and i cant imagine what it would have been like never to have known you. Be confident and assertive and I promise you will be great don't doubt or compare my brother.

R.I.P.: Mux, Lucretia, Aurora, Mustang, Kates and OST

The writing changes and begins to address you.

So now since you have read about a few people i love and admire i think you should write down a thought or two about someone you know. You never really know i mean one day someone might read this and be real happy. You could really save their life by something you write here today. Blessings.

-Singer

Report Post Tip

R.I.P.: Mux, Lucretia, Aurora, Mustang, Kates and OST

Aww thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said about my.. err.. was it great great grandmother? or another great onto that.. Dont really know but it was nice anyways that was the point. Thank you!

Report Post Tip

Singer goes up and writes again.

Stephanie: You have always been a motherly figure a guardian for me watching over me every step of the way and i cant tell you how much i truly appreciate it. If i was on the battlefield of any sort you my sister would be the shield protecting my heart. Thank you. 

Singer then stands with the pen offering it to anyone that comes up.

Report Post Tip

Tony smiles and decides that he should write something as well...

SINGER, your bloodline and mine go way back to the very first person in your family to walk onto these shores. We have always been there for each other. I would always tell you that you had a place with me if I could offer it. We always have great long chats that compare to no others with me. You've done great since when I felt like a mentor to you. You will definitely be a great mafioso, not to say you aren't already. But you can become even better and do great things. I hope that our bloodlines continue to cross in the future. But if ever your family leaves this life it will definitely be a great loss to the mafioso community. Just keep doing what you've learned to do and you will do just fine.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A letter of affirmation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL