Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 10:05:41
Page:  1 
An Angel Lands in Los Angeles Started by: DirtyLittleSekrit on Mar 28, '10 23:04

She steps out of the Fort Knickerbocker bakery smiling more than ever before. Her eyes glowing and cheeks red. Ignoring the crappy weather she sits down on the stoop and cracks open a beer. Looking at those around her she nods and takes a long sip. Her eyes closing as she swallows.

Wow, beer has never tasted so good!

Noticing a few coppers around she grins.

Root beer that is. ROOT EFFING BEER!

She tosses the now empty can behind her and continues to watch people walk by. Once in a while a customer enters her storefront and she smiles at them. Occasionally exchanging small talk with one of her employees she notices a few people staring at her from the street.

What? What are you staring at?!?!! Am I doing something wrong? Do I have toilet paper on my shoe?

She looks down and tries to figure it out... Then it comes to her like a meteorite hitting Earth.

OHHHHHHHHHH! My new outfit?! Yes, it is sexy. I know. I cannot wait to show it off tonight when I go play.. erm Dancing. I do have one announcement though...

She smiles over at Lana as she steps out of the bakery.

After a very long time it is time for Lana to rejoin our family in Los Angeles. She has been waiting in the wings long enough. I can only thank her for her patience and understanding. She has put many a smile on my face over the past little while since Will died. She has brightened my life when I was ready to throw random objects at Mystery in a fit of frustration.

I cannot wait until she is fully moved in. Her smile will brighten the City of Angels and bring forth a new energy to this city and together with Madejski and Misery I hope we can bring forth the success it fully deserves.

Welcome to Los Angeles Lana!! We've been waiting for you!!!

She embraces Lana and kisses her cheek, sneaking a flask from her coat to Lana's.

Please, join us in celebrating this long awaited move to a wonderful city that needs this girl's loving touch!

Report Post Tip

As sneakyrat is reading his paper, he is startled by DLS's speach. What? New outfit... hey... Godfather? He then drops his paper and puts on his biggest smile!! And congratulates DLS for reaching such a high level. You deserve it! LA? What? We are moving to LA... this is the greatest new. I am heading back to my office, i have some packing to do!

Sneakyrat starts running down the street towards his HQ, leaving his paper behind, laying on the sidewalk!

Report Post Tip

Duke finished listening to the Speech by Godfather DLS. Lana and Duke's blood line have intertwined throughout the years. He came up to Lana and gave her a hug.

Congratulations Lana i can't wait to work with you in LA.

Report Post Tip

-Lana- smooths down her jacket, thankfull for that little pick me up she enjoys from time to time. She turns to DirtyLittleSekrit and smiles excitedly.

Thank you Godmother for that wonderfull welcome. My  family and I have been anticipating this move for some time now and the time has finally come. Sunshine and palm trees, what more can a girl ask for. My family and I will do everything in our power to make you proud, you can count on that.

She looks out into the crowd and sees Godfather Deimne surrounded by his many bodyguards and strolls over, having something important to say.

Godfather, I have truely loved working for you. You have been a great teacher and a source of inspiration. New York was my first home and I will carry many great memories. Thank you for everything you have done for me and giving me the honor of taking on this new adventure. You will always be in my heart.

She turns to leave but hesitates, turns and gives Deimne a great big bear hug...Thank you, thank you and thank you...kissing him on both cheeks before running off.

She turns to her family, her Godmother and fellow members of LA, who she will get to know in the near future...Time to get to work!!

Report Post Tip

-Tony steps up beside his wife and looks at the new Godmother.

We are all so excited to be here. Yes, leaving New York is hard to do, so many friends and memories. But, this is an exciting chance for The Montreal Connection, and I along with our crew, are ready to assist you in any way we can, to help rebuild L.A. into a great city.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations -Lana-, I wish you all the best in Los Angeles and we shall miss not having your presence with us in New York.

Diablos smiles and withdraws to the shadows

Report Post Tip

Congratulation my dear Lana. You and DLS are going to make this town into a veritable piece of art. I am thrilled to work on my tan, visit the Santa Monica Pier, hang out at the Port of Los Angeles for illegal shipments, and cruise down Pacific Coast Highway as fast as I can!

Report Post Tip

Fresh from entertaining the People down the road Chris Vaughn struts around the corner and almost does a double take when he comes face to face with Godfather DLS and -Lana-.

The Great one would like to Congratulations to you both!

Report Post Tip

Another family joining us out on the west coast you say? Jolly good show I must say. I look forward to working with you out in Los Angeles, and hope the move is smooth and seamless for you and your family.

Welcome to Cali baby.

Report Post Tip

Bear steps out to be greeted by the Los Angeles family in a warm embrace, extends his arms in a big stretch from the long flight and displays blood shot eyes. Seems as if he has been up all night celebrating the new beginning to come.

Boy Ol' boy can I just say what a pleasure it is to be setting foot on this soil and being able to call it home. I know our family can and will bring a great contribution to you guys here. So to all you local Los Angelenos I hope for nothing but the best in our future endevours.

Report Post Tip

Crafty hears Flying bear's speech and says " I am not as good an oratorator as all you fine ladies and gentleman. But I will second my friend Bears comments. Congratulations godfather DLS

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Lana, and Godmother DLS. I wish you both the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

Mystery walked up to Lana and handed her a package inconspicuously. It contained four dozen hash brownies, and a hundred thousand dollars. He pulled her into a hug and proclaimed,

"Wow! It's an honor to have you working alongside us in LA. I know you and your crew will do great things here, such as you did in NY. We haven't had much time to get to know each other, but I hope that will change now."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Angel Lands in Los Angeles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL