Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 01:05:12
Page:  1 
Holy Poop Los Angeles is Busy! Started by: DirtyLittleSekrit on Mar 28, '10 23:09

Looking up wearily from her desk to see Misery's face looking down at her grinning she laughs.

Hello there dearie! How are ya?

Misery grins and says nothing.

Oh, I guess it's that time eh? You're ready? You really want to leave our beloved little nest? Is my cooking not good enough? I know I've been neglecting the bakery lately and you've been stuck dealing with the idiots and complaints... For this I am eternally grateful.

Your hard work and determination have not gone unnoticed. Your tender touch to those new to this thing of ours has made you stand out from the rest. Your patience and understanding is something that should be rewarded.

She blushes slightly before continuing.

I cannot say a word that doesn't sound like I'm smooching your butt... Nice butt by the way.

Feigning innocence she smiles yet again.

I want you to head up your own team to bring those fresh to our shores into the life we have all fallen in love with. I want you to teach them our ways and ignite that passion and ambition that you carry within your soul. I see it with every word you say.

She reaches into her desk and withdraws her hand holding a keychain and an envelope of cash.

Go forth and find your own niche that suits you.. It's your time to shine love and I cannot wait to work with you, Lana, and Madejski. I have a feeling the the three of you will make our city proud.

She tosses a cookie to Misery.

Now get out of here! I have a real estate agent waiting for you outside. He'll show you a few places that may interest you.

Report Post Tip

Duke steps up to Misery, and extends his hand to shake.

Congratulations sir on this wonderful achievement. No one deserves this more than you.

Duke claps for Misery and sprays Champagne over the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Misery smiles as she catches the cookie, and shovels it in her mouth hurriedly.

You know Godmother DirtyLittleSekrit I thank you from the bottom of my heart, but I must say one of the things I'll miss most is your cooking.

Misery smiles as she pats her stomach.

Now my dress size might not miss the cookies. She snickers a bit as she looks up and nods.

I couldn't ask for a better city to work for. Every day I have loved every minute that I have resided within these walls. Misery looks over at the real estate agent and sighs.

Personally I look forward to seeing what great things will come of LA now that you have gotten Godmother, and I am working along side such esteemed mafioso. Thank you again even though it brings me a bit of sadness to leave these walls.

Misery lays her first dollar ever earned on Godmother DirtyLittleSekrit's desk and smiles as she turns and walks out the door excited about her future, the future of her families and that of  all LA's.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Misery! I am very eager to working aside with you here in LA. With DLS as godfather, it sure will be a pleasure cruise. Los Angelos... nice place i might say!

Report Post Tip

Boner walks along the street looking for that pesky lolcat before the Boss notices he's missing again when he sees Misery.

Misery? Misery my old friend! Good to see you. And you are looking fine in your new suit. Congratulations! I have no doubt you will do great things.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Misery. I am sure that you will do your city, and new Godmother proudly.

Nathaniel bows slightly and takes his leave.

Report Post Tip

She motions to one of her bodyguards and he steps forward laden with baskets all tagged with Misery's name.

Here you go my dear... I didn't want you starving when you first set out on your own so spent the day slaving away in the kitchen. This should be enough to tide you over... I will have the bakery make deliveries every day... And it's not like you can't come over for Sunday dinners. You know you are more than welcome.

She rests her hand on her friend's shoulder.

I have all the faith in the world in you my dear... I will miss you as well.

Report Post Tip

Congrats, Misery! I know for sure you'll do a great job!

Report Post Tip

Misery words can not express how proud i am of ya great job my friend great job. <em>Shakes hand</em>

<em>Claudio_Delucci</em>

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Mystery!!!!

Report Post Tip

Misery.

William coughs to cover the slip up

Report Post Tip

Hearing the news on the wireless, Madejski slipped off his slippers and slipped on his brogues. Ten minutes later he was banging at the door of the Fort, only to be sternly informed by Mystery that Misery had already been kicked out.

But what did she do? How could she ever incite DLS' wrath to such an extent? Banishment from the cookies as punishment? That is cruel and unusual in the highest.

Listening to the reply, he realised he had gotten it all quite wrong, and felt a lump rise in his throat.

Aah, I see. One really mustn't believe what one hears on those radio broadcasts. I shall have to send Dongles around to have a quiet word with them.

Congrats Misery, you really have earned this with remarkable and astounding aplomb. I know that working alongside you in LA is going to be brilliant, and I look forward to it.

Report Post Tip

Tony makes a few claps and sounds in the applause for the newly authed Misery into the City of Los Angeles.

I do not know you personally but no person would be authed without having exactly what it takes to lead their own crew. So congratulations and do our great city proud.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Misery!!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Misery. I'm sure you'll do great... or at least die in a blaze of glory!

Report Post Tip

Mystery ran drunken up to Misery, and kissed her on the cheek. Flicking a cigar into the nearest sewer drain, he blew the last of the smoke up into the air and hugged her tightly. It was truly a joyous occasion.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to get my ass out here. I've been a bit preoccupied lately, please forgive me. I know you're going to do great things with your new found authority! It'll be fun to see what amazing things you can bring to us here in LA."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Holy Poop Los Angeles is Busy!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL