Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 14:11:28
Page:  1 
The ongoing war Started by: Shifty_Guido_Costa on Sep 11, '16 04:36

So here i am waiting for some sort of explanation for this madness that has overtaken the mafia world in the last 72 hours or so, the moment we think its over the killing starts right back up. and to top it all off all the players (mostly veterans) have been very tight lipped about the situation and the cause of it all, whereas the new players have been caught in the middle and are being slaughtered left right and center.

so on behalf of all the new players i have opened this thread up in order to get to the bottom of this and to see if anyone is willing to come forward and speak upon this issue, i would prefer to know from the beginning from the day dr.Boom ordered the massacare of DT players up until now. Will someone be Brave enough to speak the truth, the public demands the truth and has the right to it, so who amongst you shall deliver the truth to us? 

you are allowed to debate and flame but please no swearing, thank you.

Report Post Tip
As the appointed Interior Minister for Chicago, reporting only to DoctorBoom, I can safely say this, "Classified."
Report Post Tip

There was a dispute over the seating arrangements at the dinner table its nearly solved now.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
It's a good thing no one told you, Shifty, that's all I will say.
Report Post Tip

Whatever happens, happens.

Report Post Tip
As G Eazy's album says..
#TheseThingsHappen
Report Post Tip
Kurgen I thought It was something about who gets to play in the sandbox first? :/
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $203,110 Tip

:o So sorry Barneythepurpledino they was only trying to pull the wool over your eyes with that excuse :( it was a smoke screen to the real issue

Report Post Tip
Stuff happens
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The ongoing war
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL