Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 02:42:47
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Eff U All Speech Started by: DirtyLittleSekrit on Mar 29, '10 05:23

Flabbergasted and appearing a little rough around the edges she steps out of the Fort once again. Shadows under her eyes making her look older than usual. Her hair a bit mussed up.. Make-up still on from the previous night and wearing the same clothes she had fallen asleep in she staggers down the stares of her boarding house to see her family moving their belongings out. Those she had housed (not just as slave labour) but as a family. Those she had seen grow from fledgling thugs to full grown mobsters. Choking back the lump in her throat she smiles and hugs several of those making their way to the door.

As the last few leave she inhales deeply.. Listening.. To nothing. Her heart beating in her chest she ventures outside to see who's still around only to be welcomed by a crowd of Knickerbockers as well as The Montreal Connection still partying from the night before.

Turning down a bottle of something rather suspicious she starts to laugh...

Ok, I guess this is when I make the famous "eff you I did it" speech that many are expecting. I don't know WHY anyone would think that it would be that... Ok maybe.. Nope, I'm drawing blanks. I'm a sweet and cuddly hand holder after all.

I'd like to clarify something first... I will not be requesting the official records to have me listed as a Godmother... I'm not a freaking fairy. I will be sticking with the title of Godfather. Yes, I am female. Yes, I know it is masculine. Yes, I know every other woman in recent history has gone with Godmother, but again... I am not a freaking fairy... So please, think of me as Godfather DirtyLittleSekrit... I don't grant wishes.. I don't turn pumpkins into coaches... And I will not turn you into a princess for a night. Sorry. I just can't do it.

She smiles and tries not to choke on the words as the fall from her lips. Looking up to the sky with tears glistening in her eyes she begins to speak with a shaky voice...

First off... Will Hayes... I know you have left us, but this is as much for you as it is for the rest of us. You were taken from us too soon. Without you we would not be where we are today. You are always in our hearts... Ginger Ale, my love... You left our world as well, but without you? We wouldn't be where we are today.. So eff u both, this is your fault.

She turns to see a few familiar faces of those visiting from New York for the festivities.

Deimne... You bastard. Always looking out for me. Making sure I was safe... Words cannot express how indebted to you I am and always will be. Without your support, and ass kicking, The Knickerbockers would not be where we are today. You will always rock my world... And steal my cookies I'm sure... So eff u, this is your fault.

Smiling at Screaming Butterfly she giggles in a totally GodFATHERlike manner.

Oh you sister from a different mother and father that I love so much. Thank you... For listening to me moan and complain.. And celebrating certain events which were once in a lifetime happenings.. Without you.. I'd be erm.. Alone. So eff u, this is your fault.

She notices Crazy Nine standing in the distance and smiles...

Thank you for putting up with me when we were both under Will's wings.. You have proven to be deserving of every ounce of respect you are given. So eff u, this is your fault.

Turning to her left she spots Sheriff Fatman and Senor Pepe..

My very own Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.. Where would I be without you? Sipping margaritas on a beach surrounded by cabana boys... But you know what? Having you two around keeps me grounded. You remind me of my roots... And age... Every chance you get. Throughout generations our families have found their way to being friends.. Family. This is where I would normally get mushy, but neither of you would let me live it down.. So eff u, this is your fault.

Mystery... Where are you boy? I know you're out there too.. Surprised? Since you joined my family you have been one of the most supportive people.. You, Spike, and Duke are the best a girl could ask for.. My Three Terrors... Thank you, all three of you. Eff u, this is your fault.

God.. I'm going to forget so many people... I know it.... It's not because I don't care.. It's just, well, even now after having time to get used to this my brain is still a mass of emotions... So I'm going to do this as a group thing. Thank you Knickerbockers, thank you New York, than you everyone else that I am going to forget because you all mean the world to me.. Eff u, this is your fault.

She turns to Madejski, Misery, and Lana..

You guys are the future of LA.. Together as one big happy family we will bring this city into it's golden era. Thank you... For your support, patience, understanding, and trust. Eff u, this is your fault.

P.S. Madejski.. I will get you.... I will totally get you back for that move you just made!

Finally turning to her right... She sees her closest friend and most trusted companion. She hands him a box of tissues and grins.

Those are for your target practise later... What can I say? Without you this would not have happened. You have pushed me to my breaking point. You have listened to me rant. You have bitched me out when I need it. You have been the tender.. Wait... what the eff? You? Tender? Yeah right.. This is the booze talking, I mean.. Root beer...

Long ago our bloodlines met, since then there has not been one moment I have regretted it. Not one.. Ok maybe a few, BUT THEY WERE FLEETING I SWEAR.

You have been wonderful. Fantastic... This is inflating your ego isn't it? Eff u... This is TOTALLY your fault.

Turning back to the revellers she smiles bigger than ever...

Thank you everyone.. Again.. If it weren't for you we wouldn't be here... And to that person that threatened to hunt me down in my afterlife should I die before this day... Eff u Pops, it's your fault too.

Laughing heartily she sits down on the stoop and starts to sip on the mug of Java that her trusty bodyguard Brutus brought her.

EFF U I DID IT AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

This is to you LA! Thank you! (and the rest of you too)

Report Post Tip

She notices Shibby looking heartbroken and smiles...

Shibby, I didn't forget you.. Honestly. I promise. You mean too much to me... Thank you, for putting up with me, keeping me up past my bedtime... And making me smile every day. Eff u, this is your fault too.

Report Post Tip

Godfather DirtyLittleSekrit, working under you at the Fort was both a priviledge and a pleasure. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you how thankful I am for first taking me in, providing me with shelter and showing me how soap works. But that's exactly what you did, and for that you have my eternal thanks, respect and appreciation.

Too long has Los Angeles lacked a Godfatherly figure, and there isn't a shadow of doubt in my mind that you will treat the position with the tyranny, ruthlessness and care that it deserves. I look forward to it.

With that he begins to saunter off towards Timmy's Tannery to pick up some leather samples. His leather elbow patches had become somewhat worn, and one of them had even fallen off his favourite tweed jacket the other day. Mistakenly in a drunken haze he had thought it a cookie, only to be foiled my it's rubbery toughness. Pulling up short, he turns back to his Godfather.

Oh, that reminds me, I trust the bakery will remain open? It would be a crying shame for this pipe dream of yours to get in the way of your talent, eh?

Report Post Tip

And I will not turn you into a princess for a night.

Oh thank God. Honestly people, until you've seen FlyingPig being forced to dress as a princess and paraded around the HQ for stealing her cookies, you have no idea what torture is. NO. IDEA. I'll take water-boarding any day. 

I can't express how ridiculously proud of you I am today, I just don't have the words. Eff u too, boss. Eff u.

Report Post Tip

Duke Staggers up to the growing crowed just in time to hear the speech. He found a plate of cookies on the ground, and decided the best idea would be to shove as many as he could into his mouth. Regretting nothing he began to make his speech. The mumbling, cookie spiting mess made a few people turn and give him a weird look. Duke gulped down the ball off cookie in his mouth to finish his speech.

...Godfather DLS it is an honor to see you reach this milestone. Without you we wouldn't be here, so eff you its all your fault!! Congratulations!

Duke returned to the plate of cookies and jammed more into his mouth. He horded the plate and returned to his card board box with the bottle of jack next to it.

Report Post Tip

I don't believe for a second that FlyingPig needed to be be forced to dress as a princess.

Thank you for going by the Godfather title. Correct decision.

~G~warble.

Report Post Tip

Misery walks up with a large smile on her face.

Godfather DLS.. I still love the ring that has. I must say that SuperDuke said it best.

...Godfather DLS it is an honor to see you reach this milestone. Without
you we wouldn't be here, so eff you its all your fault!!
Congratulations!

It is all of your fault so  Congratulations! Misery smiles as she reaches in a little bag and pulls out a cookie and smiles.

Report Post Tip

Eff U, you did it and it's YOUR fault!  That's pretty much all I have to say...except for this long winded statement I'm about to make...

Well done DLS.  You were always at my father's side.  And even if it was only to kick his ass from time to time (as needed), you kept the Knickerbockers running and running like a well-oiled machine.  After GingerAle left on her long trip (mental institution) I was afraid life would be over and the family would fall apart.  You stepped right in, whipped the guys and gals into shape and even baked some cookies. 

GngerAle and Will are now long gone, but you saw fit to keep their family name and make it bigger and better...and now this! 

Great job and a well-deserved honor. 

I know my father is smiling in heaven (or hell) thinking of this and of you bringing such glory to the Knickerbocker name.  And you should be proud for bringing such glory to your name!  You did it!

It's WAY Effing YOUR fault!

Report Post Tip

Very few things moved OMalley to public speech these days, but this was an event he could not pass up.

It is of my humble, yes decidedly expert opinion that in the history of this thing of ours, there has been no family line that has displayed such dedication, loyalty and perseverance as yours, and there for no one has ever been more deserving of this honor.

Congratulations, my dear old friend, I know you will do the both the title, and the city proud.

With that Omalley smiles and turns away feeling full of pride and accomplishment, and quietly fades back into obscurity...

Report Post Tip

Congrats, Boss. The rest of you are dicks.

I won't be needing those tissues, I'll just let things fly and end up where they will. This is an honor long overdue for the mobsters in your ancestry. They have always been hard working and dedicated to family. I'm glad I could be here to witness and help you achieve this.

Report Post Tip

I always knew that when this day finally arrived I'd struggle for the words to do it justice. I'm so full of pride, joy and delight it's hard to say anything truely fitting. So, let me keep it short and sweet...

Eff u and the fort you rode in on!

Report Post Tip

Holy Crapanola! There I was just hidding in the back ground and you spotted me getting grumpy before I even could!

If there is anyone within this world who deserved to be eff'ing her way to Godfather (btw - it's no wonder Madejski is "Confused"!)
it is you!

So Eff you too! and lets rock this party!

Congratulations Godafather!

Report Post Tip

Flipping through old diaries I have learned of the days when my bloodline first started into the life of crime. I have read that yours too started at the very same time and how over the years, throughout many generations our bloodlines have always found themselves near each other in one way or another. I have felt this bound within my lifetime and I am completely overjoyed to be the one writing in my diary now about how you, DirtyLittleSekrit, have become the Godfather of Los Angeles. I would not have missed this for anything.

Waves to her men to bring in the crate of maple flavoured cookies

You will need some time away from the baking with your new position so these should last you a little while. Just not too long okay?

Congratulations on Godfather DirtyLittleSekrit, I am so glad I was here to witness this day.

Report Post Tip

Walks past all the people attending carrying a silver try and presents it to Godfather DLS

It's been a long time since one of mine came to you like this, that is my fault for being distant. So please allow me to make up for it.

on the tray rests a plate with a slice of the finest crusty bread toasted with a light drizzle of honey over it.

Congratulations Godfather, this is a truly deserving thing.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather deserve it :)

Report Post Tip

Approaching DirtyLittleSekrit, Tyrion shakes her hand and nods respectfully.

As a child I read journals of my ancestors. They often mentioned members of your bloodline and always spoke highly of them. There are accounts of my oldest forefathers working alongside yours, they always note the dedication, drive and focus your blood showed to succeed in this thing. I can only say that to see you standing here now, as the Godfather your bloodline strived for so many years to be, is a heart warming and wonderful thing. From what I know of you and from what I have read, I can think of no more fitting mafioso to achieve this and I'm sure the already blossoming city of LA will flourish under your command.

You have my deepest respects and best possible wishes for the future.

Report Post Tip

This is certainly is a most joyous occasion. I am very happy to see you reach this milestone, DLS. You are certainly deserving of it and I appreciate the kind mention you had for me in your speech.

Report Post Tip

Blushing she decides to break out the cookies... Because that's what we Mafioso do..

Thank you everyone.. I know I forgot so many.. Those I have thanked privately and shown my gratitude know who they are..

I can honestly say I never intended to reach this pinnacle, but hey.. I'm going to enjoy it. I did forget someone though, someone whom I paid tribute to when I moved into Los Angeles... That's right.. Poisonous Jelly. Without good ol' PJ I'd not be here. I wouldn't have taken HIS fort and cleaned it up turning it into a successful bakery.

She raises her flask to the sky and takes a sip grinning.

So thank you PJ.. Thank you for the fort. Not that I really stole it... That was Crazy Nine after all... And it was a gift... But still...The sentiment is there.

She turns to her friends, her family, and those others that are here for the free food and drink.

Again, I thank you..

Report Post Tip

Cowgratulations

Good choice on Godfather.

Report Post Tip

Cow... I can call you Cow right? She smiles

I have something to tell you.. Every time I see you.. Or hear your name.. I feel the urge to She blushes moo.

Yes, that's right.. I may or may not have mooed at the mention of your name...

IT'S COMPLETELY NORMAL BEHAVIOUR!

Stop staring at me...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Eff U All Speech
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL