Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 04:09:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Following through with the 303, fin. Started by: Squishy on Sep 12, '16 21:19

Are you referring to the logs which caused the thread?  Or about the the subject thats currently being discussed?

Mortys logs were old, they have not been acted upon.

Curiosities logs were not, they have been acted upon.

Report Post Tip

Firstly, and most importantly, I think the first problem that needs to be addressed by the moderator team and the community is that there is a distinctive lack of 'reasonable' patience when it comes to the problems, issues and difficulties that they, the moderators, face. It appears there is little time for thought or reflection, but that an issue must immediately be dealt with in the most severe manner available. When presented with 'logs' the first impulse is not to inquire about these logs, to approach the person(s) involved in them, but the first action is to punish them. I would like to see this punitive 'instinct' removed when it comes to the moderators, to allow for some serious interaction with the issue as to ensure that they aren't dealt on by a purely emotional reaction. These 'admin accusations' have been around for a long while (I daresay even before this group came into existence) and as a rule of thumb these rumours will only be strengthened if harsh and repressive measures are taken against those who spread or talk about them. Moderators should be able to endure accusations, criticism and sometimes even hostility, for people should be quite free to discuss matters like these in private conversation. If anyone would publicly (in your face) call you out with these 'admin accusations' then punishment would perhaps be in order. A private conversation between individuals however, should not. I think we should not create an atmosphere where people are afraid to speak about some matters (be that the moderators, groups, or anything else) in fear of admin retaliation.

Report Post Tip
Izzy has always been fair.. since my iron fist days. If he wacks you then you earned it. Enough said.
Report Post Tip

Oh god, a teenage Cav and Striphe.. what a nightmare :P

Report Post Tip

All I am saying is I have played this game for a long time.. Longer than this "303" has been around. 

I can't recall a single time I was ever warned, wacked, suspended, or even talked to by an admin, I was even in a 303 crew for a small amount of time.

Really.. It's not that fucking hard to stay out of trouble, the fact that this keeps coming up actually just tells me there is a problem and it is not with the admins. I would wager the vast majority of the userbase have had a similar experience to mine.. Where the only contact with admins really is self-initiated. 

Furthermore, what incentive does Izzy have by supposedly manipulating witness statements? Use your head...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Following through with the 303, fin.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL