Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 19:31:30
Page:  1 
Hard Working BloodLine. Started by: Joey_Massino on Mar 29, '10 13:10

A tall shadowy figure stands in the middle of Times Square

"Hey Listen Up everyone, I have something to say, my family has fallen victim to senseless violence more times than I can bear"

He holds on tightly to his brothers bloody Pistol, and his other hand emerges from his trench coat gripping his Fathers bloody pistol as well, Knowing these could very well be his last words, ready to die, with nothing to lose, he continues...

"All you Dons and Capos, understand I'm not here to make trouble, Just a Legacy, and I won't be denied..
My Grandfather (DemonSlayer)started this thing in St Louis, he worked for some Garbage Disposal outfit, they were wiped out, He was just a Gangster. His Son SlayerDemon moved to Vegas and was taken in by Giovanni_Bontade he worked very hard to become a WiseGuy, Giovanni was murdered, along with the rest of Vegas. SlayerDemon had 2 sons SonOfTheSlayer and myself.

Joey notices some familiar faces in the crowd approaching, it was not long ago he was just a boy aspiring to be like some of them

I begged my father to stay in Vegas, Why we ever left NYC is another mystery, it's where my Grandfather was born. It turned out that SlayerDemon moved to Philly and was slain when a certain Godmother let her emotions lead her weapon, SD survived the first wave of the war only to be slain when his Don Youngsta joined the fight. So, now my Brother SonOfTheSlayer went back to Vegas to join some members of Giovanni's old Family now under Cryptic, who murdered the Godmother of Philly, The Crusaders, who were mercilessly slain on the streets of Vegas while I slept.

he takes a deep breath after realizing no shots have been fired yet, he continues...

Now I stand here in the home of my GrandFather, In the Honorable name of my Father SlayerDemon,

Joey_Massino

I want to join this New York Thing and create The Legacy my Father set out for me...

he slips into an alley way, and goes about his business, leaving a trail of smoke from the fine Cuban Cigars he got from his fathers secret stash

Report Post Tip

Some really big ambitions !!

Report Post Tip

Well, Joey. I would like to wish you good luck to carry on this 'Legacy' that your grandfather started

However, I feel that you have mis phrased a small bit of your speech when you said that it was 'senseless' violence that claimed your relatives lives, while it may seem senseless to you, you must never ever condone something that took so much planning as senseless.It is just some harmless advice. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

~W~

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the advice William...
I'll be sure to choose my words more carefully, next time
~Joey~

Report Post Tip

Well, I'll just say welcome William.  Hard working...and smart too.  I wish you luck in your journey in New York and the rest of the cities. 

Report Post Tip

And when I said William, obviously that name was stuck in my head.  Of course, I meant welcome Joey.  But, I'll say welcome to William too.  Just because I've already said it.  Can't take it back now.  :) 

I think that's all now.  If I find out that I've made any other stupid mistakes, I'll be sure to come back and embarass myself further.  Thank you.

Report Post Tip

Well, When you said welcome to me, I felt loved, for once, Now that you repealed it, I feel sad

Report Post Tip

I would like to welcome everyone. Everyone except for that damn lolcat. He makes my life miserable.

Boner goes back to looking for lolcat before the Boss gets really angry and has him take a long trip with a couple of her "associates".

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hard Working BloodLine.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL