Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 16:47:27
Page:  1 
The Deadly Sinners Started by: Misery on Mar 29, '10 16:21

Misery steps out in front of the small crowd and smiles.

Everyone and every family has its story. You never quite know how that story will actually play out till it is come to its end. Everything ends and has a beginning. Are these the only two events that are remembered, or is it the middle that tells the tale? Who really knows. But this is where I start my new beginning.

Misery steps forward and raises her voice slightly. Today I am proud to announce The Deadly Sinners.

She takes a quick swig of water before she continues. A wonderful woman known now as Godfather DLS has given me this opportunity that I am both extremely excited about and overwhelmed with emotion about all at the same time. Misery pulls on the sleeve of her new suit softly as she smiles.

I along with the rest of my family am very pleased to be given the honor of working underneath Godfather DLS and for the wonderful city of Los Angeles. It is something that even as a little gangster playing in the streets finding my way around I couldn't have imagined of being able to achieve.

With that said I must say again Godfather DLS thank you, and also to every other Godfather, Godmother and Crew Leader I look forward to working with you as well.

Misery turns and hugs Godfather DLS before making her way to remodel her new HQ.

Report Post Tip

Revan walks out of his cardboard box in the side of the street and notices someone talking. He walks over and realizes it's Misery.

Congratulations on your new family, I'm sure you'll do great... or die, whichever.

Report Post Tip

While walking down the street Dante overhears Misery's speech and stops

My dear, we've known each other sometime and I know that you will do LA and Godfather DLS proud.

Report Post Tip

Walks over with a cane, looks down to Revan as he crawls out of his cardboard box and wacks him.  Makes a brief nod to Dante, and slips Misery a white envelope with a thick sum of money as many do on this special occasion.

Congratulations Misery, I remember your parents who were extraordinary people. Best of luck.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations friend, I couldn't be happier for you.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Misery... it is good to see you reach such a level. I am sure you will do great things in LA!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Misery, I look forward to what you do in the lovely city of LA!

Best of luck to you and your family!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Misery, I am excited to see how LA grows and expands in the near future.

Rufio offers Misery a cookie that he lifted from Fort Knickerbocker bakery before he started school at UCLA

Report Post Tip

Sabotage quickly strolls over to Misery.

Sorry for being late but I'm sure you will forgive me. 

Congrats on your new suite and achievement and I wish you the best of luck.

Sabotage walks off back into the alley

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Misery, I know you will do a wonderful job.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Deadly Sinners
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL