Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 06:55:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
What was the most upset you've been? Started by: MajorPayne on Mar 30, '10 01:45

To get to the main topic... the worst time i was upset was when my first character shot a boss's BG, thinking it was a deadman's BG. He got killed for that mistake by his own boss... the worst thing is to die from a stupid mistake.

Report Post Tip

just got my sort upset...

I was reading this tread and totally forgot about the target i am planning to shoot...when I brought him up to take the shot guess what...the bum is already swimming wid da piranhas,lol...

Report Post Tip

Now that is upsetting bboy loll

Report Post Tip

No Nicky just stepped down to let a great friend of his rise... is what i got from it when my bloodline was working under their boss's. It was actualy touching... sniff!...
Reply by: sneakyrat at Apr 05, '10 12:29

I love hearing the 'alternate' version of tales over the years, lolz.

Report Post Tip

Just to clearfy... Nicky got shot yes... he asked for the shot yes... but to let his friend take the thrown. And it was all touching!

Report Post Tip

*clarify* sorry about the type-o

Report Post Tip

Nicky got shot, yes. He asked for the shot, no. To let his friend take over, not at all. To make up for a mistake he had made and avoid a lot of friends getting killed due to his mistake, a bit closer to the truth.

Report Post Tip

Than i stand corrected Deimne... it just did'nt seem that way at the time. But from the light of what you've just said, i guess i stand corrected. From what i saw... when Nicky died, his RHM Adrian took the thrown. But it probably did'nt occur the way i though it did!

Report Post Tip

I remember i always liked Nicky... he was a fair man. I was quite frustrated when he died i must say!

Report Post Tip

We learn a lot from the streets... and when Nicky died, i was at my first character... it is possible that the truth was told at the streets. But as my first character i was'nt experienced enough to understand the importance of looking at the streets threads from time to time. So like i said i stand corrected as for what happened to Nicky. I guess i was making assumptions from what i was seeing at the time from within the family. Ok, enough blabbering about Nicky hehe... lets let the poor guy rest in peace now! :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: What was the most upset you've been?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL