Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 08:04:53
Page:  1 
i wish Started by: Mr_Smiley_son on Mar 30, '10 12:12

i wish family members could know the politics that bring families into war.  I wish i knew why i was fighting others, more than following orders.

Report Post Tip

You know what I wish? I wish you would READ the streets.... GOD. There are threads there about WHY the wars happened.

Report Post Tip

Look to the streets and you'll find two comprehensive threads giving the reasoning for the recent wars.

Report Post Tip

but you all babble for hours ... it's hard reading.. it's not simple.. an example but not to be taken anything more than a make believe example... when detroit fell, did someone post, hey detroit's leader pee'd on whoever they were at war with's lawn?  No there was rambling from people with what they "thought" it was about... so everyone has a thought, don't make them all right though

Report Post Tip

Uh, it's call role play. Did you forget this is a role playing game? You set the scene, play it out... Yeah.. Role play.

This isn't a game for those too effing lazy to read a thread.

Report Post Tip

C'mon, it doesn't take more than some minutes of your day to read a post in the streets explaining why the wars happened. If you can't even spend some minutes of your time to read these posts, you obviously have no future in a role playing game.

Report Post Tip

My personal suggestion, gain friends, earn the respect and loyalty of your family and someday you may be part of the bigger picture at which point you will be more often than not privy to this information before it even hits the streets.

Report Post Tip

Dude! Are you so lazy that you can't even confide in a friend in your same crew and say: "Hey, I'm too fucking lazy to read and my brain hurts every time I read more than two paragraphs and get bored and distracted easily and... what was I gonna say? Oh, yeah! Can you tell me, in ten words or less what the war is/was about?"

Report Post Tip

Aren't there those text to speach websites you can use? Slap on one of those chief, put your headphones on and get at it.

In most cases though, if you're important enough you'll know whats going on. If you can't put the effort in to read a speach then you've pretty much fucked it to become anyone worthwhile knowing within the game.

Report Post Tip

i wish that you shut up

Report Post Tip

Wish Granted

Report Post Tip

Most of the people who play this game never learn the politics of it and don't understand why things actually happen.

If you believe that street threads explaining wars give insight into the actual politics involved, you are one of the people I mentioned above.

Report Post Tip

Wars in this thing of ours don't happen for fun, there are reasons that are posted in the streets, I think you're just sad to start accounts, don't worry I feel the same way

Report Post Tip

DonLeno, since we are OOC, wars definitely happen for fun, and they are fun.

We've all lost accounts that we have invested time into, but thats part of the game. It would be pretty boring if we all lived forever. As far as the politics, anyone can come up with a spin on what led to a war, but bottom line is this game is about becoming powerful being on top. Simple as that, really. The politics are often smoke and mirrors. This is after all an RP game. Besides I have yet to start an account without having gained some sort of wisdom or knowledge about this game from the previous one. It's how you learn and get better.

Report Post Tip

I wish that Mr_Smiley_son would have been around long enough to achieve GodFather.

Report Post Tip

Leno you wouldn't be sad if you ever had a character that lasted for more than a few moments

Report Post Tip

i wish, thare was a medium attack added to MR.... no health bars or life stats... just success or failed attempts... that would be my wish.... so magical MR genies. make this happen FINALLY.

Report Post Tip

reading the threads in the streets normally clears up any issue that comes up ive never seen a war go by without any kind of word from the victor what caused it to happen in the first place, but the politics of the upper structure and what they discuss or disagree about before war is really none of our business.

Report Post Tip

"don't understand why things actually happen."

Erm i just made a wish for someone to shut up and they died. I think its obviously clear how things work around here

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: i wish
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL