Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 01:56:42
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Mibbit, TomFord, Starck, Alchemist and Fringe Endowment Started by: Squishy on Sep 19, '16 00:07

Anna, known as such characters as Mibbit, TomFord, Starck, RookieA, Alchemist, HannahBanana, and Fringe has decided to close out this book of life and open her next one.  I am blessed to have known her, and she has forever been a huge supporter of MR in many ways, from her words of encouragement even down to sending random pizzas to the office when we were toiling away late at night coding.  I am sad to see her go, but I am happy now that her long hard fight is over and now she can be at peace.  Its never easy letting go of someone who, despite being an online friend, has truly touched you in real life.

Anna, with the assistance of NiNe, has setup up an endowment for the those who could use a daily pick-me-up.

https://mafiareturns.com/HannahBananaCredits.php

These are her gift to you guys.  May you smile and think of her every time you claim one.

Report Post Tip

Wow... Rest in Peace, Anna. Always had huge fun gambling with her. <3

Report Post Tip

RIP Anna 

Report Post Tip

Rest in peace Anna. This is sad to hear about.. 

Report Post Tip

It is always sad to hear when someone else has passed away. My thoughts are with their family and friends. Rest in peace.

Report Post Tip

Rest In Peace Anna

Report Post Tip

I have been through a lot with Anna, from great friends to in game enemies but one thing is for certain and that is she was an amazing person. It does not matter how you feel about somebody in game, I got to know Anna for who she was. She invested in my real life when I needed it and due to my own stupidity and influence around at that time I blew it and failed to use the opportunity given to me, well I can sit here today and say that everything I promised you I would do is being done. I will better my life and become a success, for the people who helped turn my life around but also for you Anna. It is with a heavy heart I say my goodbye.

Rest in Peace Anna 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sorry to hear this. She was so full of life and so likeable... rest in peace. :(

Report Post Tip

RiP! So sad to see a part of the community go.

Report Post Tip

A true tragedy that someone who put so much into this game, unfortunately never to challenge at the top again.  Rest in Peace

Report Post Tip

...I don't even have it in me to fully express the depth that this saddens me. I don't even want to believe this :( :( :( Rest in peace...

Report Post Tip

Rest now Anna :( 

Report Post Tip

My thoughts go out to their family and frienda as well, even if I did get the identity slightly confused :X 

Report Post Tip

RIP :(

Report Post Tip

Rest in Peace Hun

:(

Report Post Tip
Rest in peace Anna :(
Report Post Tip

Rest well, Anna.
My thoughts are with her family and friends, especially those from this community close to her.

Report Post Tip
Never feels right finding out someone has left us like this. Thoughts to family and friends.
Report Post Tip

I may not have known you as closely as some others have, but this still makes my heart heavy to hear of your passing :/ Rest well Mibbit ♥♥

Report Post Tip

Rest in Peace Godmother :( Today is a really sad day.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Mibbit, TomFord, Starck, Alchemist and Fringe Endowment
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL