Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 17:17:23
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Ancestral Riches? Started by: William on Mar 30, '10 16:06

What does each mobster work hard for in this thing of ours. To attain wealth, power, and respect in their current life and if it ends prematurely to ensure security and prosperity for their children. I don't understand why everyone still argues about it. If you've helped your family they will help you and your kin. It's not going to change and I think it's fair and plausible. 

Report Post Tip

As to my question then, Don_G, what do you think about vendettas? Or holding the children of enemies accountable?  Doesn't that also seem fair and plausible by your logic?  

Report Post Tip

I think that Chris brings an extremely plausible side to this argument. If our children are to be praised for our good deeds, then do they not deserve to be punished for our misdeeds.

William

Report Post Tip

Technically I agree with you, but I think the general rule is, reward the children of the good, and as punishment the kin of the bad get no help. 

Its an imperfect system but that's just the way it is.

Report Post Tip

Vendetta's are usually bad for Buisness while bringing up the children of your valued Members is usually pretty profitable in the end.

See the logic?

Report Post Tip

Yeah it's nice to know the upper echelon of the fellow mafioso's on here that you made friends with. HOWEVER like come on obesencely Rich ? How much money does a fellow mafioso need ? enough to be completely protected like a cinder block ? or enough to pay off your bad drug habits ? Jesus lets all jump in the same bandwagon and have no money at all ?

Report Post Tip

Sometimes it's prudent planing to protect a valued member. It's also cheaper to do so when this member is at a younger age. In this day and age it's common for a son/daughter of a recently deceased mafioso to inherit their personality so it's not uncommon for a leader to recognise a good investment for the future. This is probably why you see a lot of younger mafiosi running around with bulging pockets or an immense amount of Bodyguards.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ancestral Riches?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL