Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 22:36:10
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Gambling Block modifier Started by: Dragoon on Sep 22, '16 03:07

I would love to see a feature where I can keep myself blocked from gambling but not all gambling. For me I would still like to play Harty and play the lottery but have to keep Dice blocked so I don't gamble away my rent money. 

I suggest a checkbox system that would allow us to block certain types of gambling, rather than all gambling being blocked.

Report Post Tip

I second this! love to block gambling but love to keep playing poker!

Report Post Tip
This is one of those things that will be Tough Love by us. Either you have self control to handle gambling, or you don't. I think its better for all of us all around if you either block it, or show self restraint. I think having it be selective sort of defeats the purpose of everyone's interest.
Report Post Tip

I agree completely Squishy. Its all or nothing. The porpuse of the block was to assist those lacking that restraint, allowing them to be able to amend what they hold back from is just a receipe for disaster.

I get where the OP is coming from, I've often wanted to block just Dice, but at the same time I still fully agree that all or nothing is the best option.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Gambling Block modifier
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL