Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 08:39:26
Page:  1 
Organizing the Irish in the Bronx Started by: Bjorn_Ironside on Sep 23, '16 08:20

Bjorn was coming back from a long trip to the West coast in order for the Gato family to establish a few business relationships in gambling and alcohol imports from the opposite side of the country. Despite feeling tired and in need of rest he knew that his godfather was waiting anxiously for him to report back. So he decide to make an immediate report so he could get some food and a few hours of shut eye.

He made his way up the main stairs of the family mansion to the big doors leading to Godfather Christiangato's office. As he knocked on the door he heard a hushed conversation going on inside. Surprised since he was not expecting his godfather to have any visitors at this time of day he awaited the answer from the other side of the door

Enter

As he pushes open the door he sees his godfather sitting at his desk, but the other person attending was Don RobOakheart the main business associate of Christiangato, Bjorn immediately gets on alert, knowing that these 2 men in the same room means there is some important business to be done. He proceeds to walk to the middle of the room and stops 2 steps away from the edge of the desk. Looking up towards him RobOakheart and Christiangato look rather serious and the godfather addresses him first

"Hello Bjorn,
We have been discussing your progress ever since you came to me asking for a chance to become part of my familia. You have shown us your hard working nature and determination that we are hoping to find in all of our new recruits. We have been very happy with your progress as well as your willingness to undertake long journeys to support our cities' interests in the rest of the country"

After finishing his sentence Christiangato looks towards RobOakheart and nods indicating that he expects RobOakheart to continue where he left off

"Listen Bjorn, you know I have put a request on the streets for any ambitious young man or women to help organize our affairs in the Bronx neighborhood. When your application came across my desk I was delighted to see your ambition articulated in that proposal. After discussing this with Christiangato we weighted your proposal as quite impressive. Also hearing your daily routine from Santino_Gato I feel that you will be someone that could be an asset to our organization. We also know you are holding a good reputation amongst the Irish community, whom we believe have a lot of potential in making this city floorish. Combining these facts, as well as our desire to help you understand how this world works..."

A big smile opens up on both of the gentlemen's faces, which Bjorn never saw ever happening before, a small smirk perhaps, but no ear to ear grins did he ever see on those 2 faces

"We have decided to support your ambitious plan and help you to organize the Irish underground community in order to make it more profitable and more reputable in the whole country. We are looking forward to be working with you and if we heard correctly you already had an eye on a covert location where you could start running your operations from. Wasn't that near to your restaurant you already opened up for business in the outskirts of the Bronx?"

Grinning from ear to ear Bjorn is stumbling on his words of gratitude to the two powerful men standing in front of him. After vowing not to disappoint them and pledge his support he explains his home base will be a secret maze of cellars that can be accessed via a small Irish community center in the middle of the Irish part of the Bronx. From there many illicit tunnels originally meant for distributing alcohol to many cellar bars and pubs sprout. Leading to large basements under abandoned warehouses.

Report Post Tip
BBG was awaken by a drop on his mail, a letter containing an announcement. He always tell his mailboy to get me news as fast as a bullet can fly if it is about his born city.
The sleepiness was gone when he saw the news that Bjorn will be authed by the godfather and his boss in Bronx. He immediately grabs his suit and run to the main office.

As he entered the establishment, Bjorn was there walking out the office of the godfather. A beam of smile flashes as they saw each other.

"I am really pleased to hear this news my friend!, You of all will be setting up in Bronx. My father and yours have a great history together."
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Walking up to Bjorn, she smiles and embraces him.   As she looks on with a smile, she looks over.

"I knew your father before you, and have had the pleasure of talking to you the same way in which i did your father.   From our talks already i expect you to go on to do well, and was so happy when Grim left my organisation to help you for the new challenges he would face"

Pausing as took a case from her driver, passing it over, she opened it to reveal three bottles a Cognac Hermitage 1900 Grande Champagne, A Cork Distilleries whisky labelled Pure Pot Still and a bottle of La Belle Epoque.

"enjoy them, as you celebrate, good luck my friend".

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sir Alot, first name Mix, was wandering through the streets. It had been so very very long since he had strolled through the cities. He took deep breathes whenever possible as if every molecule of dirty, mob, city air was information he could use as he tried to follow his forefathers footsteps into the crime world. He dreamt of one day aspiring to the heights of the crime world that his family were so often at the top of. He pauses when he sees his Boss's name on a poster nailed to a telegraph pole at the entrance to the Bronx. 

You're doing a fantastic job Boss and NY seems to be flourishing! Christian must be incredibly proud of the decisions made here!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Organizing the Irish in the Bronx
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL