Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 15:21:51
Page:  1 
An Earner's Wish Started by: bboydurante on Apr 01, '10 02:29

<em>As you walk along the streets of Philly you can't help but notice the locked doors of the business establishments.Litters are scattered on the streets and life itself sucked out from the city.</em>

This my dear friends,fellow businessmen, and distinguished heads of the other cities is the picture you'll see when you visit this city that once flourished with life. This is also the picture that you'll see when you visit Detroit and lately Las Vegas. I know things are already being planned to bring life back to this cities and open new opportunities for business. I am just a businessman and an earner and I wish that one day the cities of Philly, Detroit and Las Vegas will flourish to life once more.

Report Post Tip

Angelique stopped on her way down the street to hear her associate speak his concerns. Smiling and nodding at the thought he was learning the ways of this world quickly, she scribbled a note to him for one of her bodyguards to pass through the crowd. Getting into her car, she left as bboy was opening the note.

"bboy I am glad to see you take such an interest in the affairs of our world at such a young age, it bodes well for your future. I am also impressed to see a relatively quiet young man come to our streets with his concerns, so many do not for fear of the kind of scathing criticism often thrown at them. I fully agree with you that these empty cities grow more lifeless by the day, however I can assure you that it is not something being ignored by our world's Godfathers, I am sure the discussion has been raised and will be again.

In the meantime, may I suggest that you and fellow family members and or friends can and should do something about it? In addition to helping us redo New Orleans' business district, start a business in one or more of the empty cities or all as you prefer.

Report Post Tip

Detroit, I forgot that could, heartless city was still on the map. It would take a cold blooded, ruthless killer to organize that city.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Earner's Wish
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL