Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 14:20:34
Page:  1 
Meeting in Manhattan Started by: Santino_Gato on Sep 26, '16 20:10

One evening, Santino was writing an invitation to the leaders across the six cities, inviting them to New York upon the request of the Godfather of Manhattan, his uncle ChristianGato. The invitation was simple and direct, the meeting place would be Five Points Distribution Warehouse, time, date, and address of the meeting place was included behind the invitation.

A few days before the meeting Santino had arranged for everything, from the guests arrival at the airport, their method of transport, which routes are best to follow and even paid off the authorities to stay as far away as possible from the warehouse on the day of the meeting.

A few hours before the meeting Santino had everything set, even managed to get a large enough oak table to be the stage of the meeting. The industrial crates that littered the warehouse before, are now stacked against the wall to make space around the table. As night falls, a few of the guests had already arrive, the main guest however was his uncle, and still isn't there. Santino waited anxiously inside the warhouse for his uncle's arrival. A few moments later an associate walked up to Santino and whispered into his ear, Santino's eyes widened as he was informed that his uncle had arrive. He walked outside to greet his uncle who was walking alongside Don Oakheart.

As they made their way to the table, Santino made sure everyone was comfortably seated before he began to speak;

"Thank you everyone for flying out to New York and meeting us here tonight. I'm sure everyone is anxious to know what this meeting is about, so I will let the man who invited all of you here to start things off."

Santino stepped aside as Christian Gato stood to address those who are in attendance.

Report Post Tip

"Amici, I wanted to formally introduce you to my nephew, Santino, on this evening. He has been a exemplary soldato to my operation, even though our paths have never crossed before. I have found no better person to hand over control of my interest in Manhattan to. This includes the operations in Five Points and Soho, our liquor imports from London and the businesses in LA and Chicago which helped me make my bones."

The old man stood and looked across the room. He saw young faces, faces that had the potential to continue on the path which Rob and Gato had begun, not long after the war. 

"This will be a gradual process, right now Santino is being introduced to aspects of this life he has never encountered before. I will be here to support him through this, however he will eventually assume my role in this new world. I trust him absolutely to continue driving for inspiration and opportunity when that time comes.

"I ask that you take this message to your operatives, to your divisions and famiglias, to ensure that he is recognised as a man who entered this world with nothing, and that I will be leaving him with everything. That is what he has earned, not through who he knows or the money he spends, but through his attentive and loyal participation in my operations."

Christian Gato approaches his nephew and offers a kiss on either cheek, followed by an embrace. 

"For those working in New York or seeking work, this development offers new employment opportunities in the city, however please be aware that any positions of significance will only be obtainable by those who have worked in the Boroughs of Five Points and Soho. Santino may well chose to offer secure work for those working in the boroughs if he has been impressed by their abilities."

Report Post Tip

As Bjorn got the invitation from his old family brother he knew it was something of high importance. Santino_gato wasn't a man to write letters without having cause for them. As he read the invitation he remembered the addresses and he talked with his security that they only needed his 2 elite bodyguards for he wanted to go in his new car that didn't have place for a whole contigent of them. Knowing the city of New York was a safer place with Godfather Gato and Don Rob to hold preceedings he enjoy the relatively free day.

As he arrived, Santino looked quite stressed, this was odd but then again you don't invite all crime families from the entire country for a birthday celebration. As he walked towards the man he extended his hand.

"Santino, my dear friend, Why have you gotten the families together?"

"Bjorn, my brother, it is big news but I cannot tell you yet, it is not my story to tell but the godfather's. I know he will be arriving shortly"

"Alright, let's see then, let me take a seat and we can wait for them together, here have a drink to calm yourself, i see you are smoking like a chimney"

As the proceedings unfold Bjorn starts to get a big smile on his face. He feels proud on behalf of Santino and is happy the old godfather is giving his nephew the rains to the Manhattan district, for he knows he will do well

Stepping up after the godfather congratulated Santino, he also goes by to shake his hand. 

"You will have my support in any of your future business my friend"

Report Post Tip
BBG, who happens to dropby to Celtic legacy office, the office of Bjorn's, accidentally saw a letter of meeting of the leaders all across the country. Curious as he was, he scanned the contents and quickly dig up the conclusion in the parchment. "Well that was an inspirational letter, coming from nothing to everything" he mutters to himself. He grabs a pen and a piece of paper lying in table.

Dear Santino Gato,

You may not know me but our lineage might have crossed among thse paths, regardless I want to congratulate you

Your work and participation in our home city is truly inspiring. It motivates me as young and as apiring member of the omerta to give the effort I need to succeed. May the good ol luck be with you as you continue to influence the younger member of our generation.

BBG.

BBG folded the letter and whistles as his mailman immediately approach and deliver the mail.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Meeting in Manhattan
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL