Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 10:53:27
Page:  1 
The SoHo Syndicate Started by: MalcolmShepard on Sep 27, '16 03:38

Malcolm had climbed up to the roof of SoHo Construction Co. He'd been quietly purchasing up the offices on the third and fourth floors and soon only his own company would remain in the building, which would decrease the number of prying eyes. He crossed his arms as he looked out at the Manhattan skyline, stretching up desperately into the sky and blotting out the stars. It hadn't been that long ago that Shepard had been working as a bodyguard for hire; now, he was running a small crew of his own. A small one, sure. But even those skyscrapers had been built one floor at a time.

Someday, he'd get in a bullet in the head. Probably while he was sleeping. But tonight? Tonight, life was good. Malcolm turned to see EmanueleCaruso join him on the rooftop and nodded with a small smile.

"Glad you could be here, Mani. Just looking out at the city- at SoHo. I'd like to call our operation The Soho Syndicate. We're going to have a lot of work to do in the coming days, particularly when it comes to recruiting. We've only got three spots- and I want to make sure we fill them with the best. People who know what is happening in the streets... people who can impress."

Malcolm sighed as he breathed the cool September air.

"Tonight, though? Tonight I'm just going to enjoy this."

Report Post Tip

Mani held on a concrete ledge, square rough edges and a rusty rail. His visage depicted bliss in a subtle way. His face were steady to the horizon, his lips bore the semblance of a smile. 

"Soho Syndicate huh? I like it signore Malcolm. My father always told me that size doesn't matter, performance does."

He looked steadily and intently at Malcolm's physique before yielding a sly grin.

"It doesn't matter if we're only five. Efficiency and effectiveness is much more important. We can also be a tight-knit family faster if we only pick the best. I trust your judgment on that one signore."

Report Post Tip

This is an opportunity you are stepping into as a man who has made his own bones. My protection has extended over the operative of Manhattan, however this has not stopped incidents and there will always be risks which workers will open themselves up to. You have come through these unscathed, however your journey has not yet ended.

You are now positioned to be targeted by any others who wish to expand their own HQ's in Soho. Lucky for you, you are the first. I see some of the other Soho workers have gathered underneath you, if that is a permanent arrangement or they have ambitions of their own, I couldn't know. 

Just don't drop your guard yet, young Shepard.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The SoHo Syndicate
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL