Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 18:29:09
Page:  1 
A Bloodline Revived Started by: HayDubs on Apr 02, '10 00:40

Standing underneath a light on the street corner with one hand in his pocket and the other firmly grasping a faded newspaper article, HD smirks as he re-reads it once again. He smiles as the words on the flimsy paper as they recall a legend of the past. But not just any legend... One that he can trace his bloodline back to. He takes joy in knowing that there is greatness running in his veins and looks to take every opportunity to obtain his own glory. "Mr_Corleone Defends Fallen Leader's Honor" the title reads, as HD folds it up and puts it back into his pocket.

"If only there was some way that I could be as loyal and memorable as him..." HD thinks to himself. "Just the thrill of having to chase down his enemies and avoid detection while doing so must have been such a rush. It makes me sad to know how it ended, but what if things went just a little differently that night? What if he had survived? Then his legendary status would have only grown, I'd imagine."

HD brings the article back out of his pocket and takes one last glance at it before starting off at a brisk pace.

"I will do my very best to live as you did, Mr_Corleone. I cannot live the life you did, but I will find a way to be the absolute best that I can be."

HD rounds the corner into an alley and finds a box hidden among the silver trashcans. He removes the lid and smiles to himself. A ray of light glimmers off of the gun inside that sits on top of some old photos. HD glances quickly at the photos, before removing the gun. The photos are his ancestors that have passed. A ring remains in the box, but HD closes it up.

"I will do as those before me have done by taking your gun, Mr_Corleone, but I am not yet worthy to wear your ring."

He is anxious as he exits the alley, not knowing where to begin, but is excited at the same time. He looks up at the moon and then disappears from sight. He is ready to take on the challenges that come his way.

Report Post Tip

I don't think i heard of Mr.Corleone but you write well i should study more great job my time was not wasted on this story again great job Hay Dubs

Report Post Tip

Legendary? maybe in your head kid. What else did your ancestor of awesomeness do besides pop a few high-ups in a war?

Report Post Tip

Haydubs you say something very important when you say that you will be the absolute best you can be. Im sure that would make any leader proud and any ancestor prouder. I know you made me, your brother, very proud.

Singer hugs HD and leaves the area.

Report Post Tip

You don't see those kind of events happen anymore.. From everything I've heard, it was quite an embarrassment at the time for the attacking parties.

It's nice to see an old bloodline come back to these shores. I wish you prosperity, HayDubs. Maybe you'll surpass the achievements your ancestors did.

Report Post Tip

nice job heydubs legend may be one day.just keep up  the good work and you may be alegand one day

Report Post Tip

Can't say I've ever heard of your Bloodline, mine has been around for awhile and hasn't exactly been living under any rocks.

Maybe your father is not as memorable as you seem to think he was.

Report Post Tip

What is the point in this? Are you going to state every task your going to set out to do? Whats next take a poo? Who was a legend at that?

Report Post Tip

Mr_Corleone? A dead man...

Didn't hear about him from great leaders in 'this things of ours'...

Report Post Tip

I've seen Mr. C around, forgive me I don't know how to spell your father's name, but I'm sure HD that if you take into consideration not just about what your father's past but you need to think what you'll be doing in the near future, great things maybe. It all depends on the decisions you make.

Report Post Tip

HayDub, I am glad to see your bloodline return to our shores. Your father and mine have had a past together, some good, some bad, but we've always been friends. Your father knew mine as Sao.

Welcome back HD.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Bloodline Revived
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL