Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 01:23:22
Page:  1 
The New Doug and Not The Best Version Started by: TheNewDoug on Sep 29, '16 09:37

After some screaming and yelling I was finally heard by the local groundskeeper and let out of my whole where I was shot and thrown down. Eventually everyone ends up like this in this game. I decide to go back to my old house, and look through the windows of my house. I see my wife cooking some dinner on the stove and stares at me. I run off and go down to an abandoned half destroyed house. I climb up an crumbling structure and go to the second story. I see an worn out tear stained mattress and lay down on it. I crawl up into the mattress, from myself into an ball, and force my body to fall asleep. 

I wake up the next morning half asleep still and in no mood for the the day to begin. I jump down and exit the crumpled structure and walked won to this brick building. Infront are two large black guards and have there arms crossed. They stare at me and they seem to have an club or some sort of bludgeoning weapon. i stumble close too them and ask "You selling some meth?" In an deep voice one answers "through these doors then." 

I walk into an bar that has an large table, full of bags of bags of bags of all the drugs anyone could ask for, and I walked up to the boss most likely and sat right across from him. How much? 100 per bag he exclaims in an angry tone I say sure and I grab an bag. I reach for my wallet and realize that my wallet was stolen. Needing this high I book it out the door and down an alley and over an fence. I look beheind me and see two of them after me. After an while in the chase I dip it into an church. I then pretend to be there to pray and leave an hour later. 

I then head back to my building and snort, and fuck the shit out of it till noting is left. I then pass out and wake up in the hospital the next morning. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The New Doug and Not The Best Version
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL