Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 09:14:22
Page:  1 
Pest control Started by: KL on Sep 29, '16 17:16

It was just another normal day on the job. I was parked outside Jezebel's place to pick her up so we could do a routine pickup. She slept in a bit so to give her some time I stayed in the car and broke out my newspaper. A few minutes had passed and I reached my favorite section... sports. While checking the scores I caught a white car on the corner of my eye pull up on the side of me. I put the paper down on my lap as me and the passenger locked eyes. I asked "Can I help you?".

With no words he stuck a shotgun out his window as I ducked down as low and fast as possible. He fired a shot that struck the side of my door which had my ears ringing. No bullets caught me luckily but just as I thought I would have to make a desperate attempt to fire back I hear more gunshots from the other side of my car. At this point my ears were really ringing as now I was hearing sounds of windows smashing and bullets bouncing off the car. As the ringing subsided a bit I heard Jezebel yell out "KL YOU OK."

I peaked up slowly and noticed the passenger slouched over the door with blood leaking down the door, the driver was struck multiple times as well. Only one left alive in the car opposite to mine was the man sitting in the backseat who was struck in the shoulder and arm. I got out of my car with my pistol in hand. Jezebel approaches me and asks "What was this about?".

"I don't know Jez but the guy in the back seat is still alive. Maybe he has some answers!." 

Report Post Tip

While standing next to KL I turn to him and ask...

"Know anyone with an empty wearhouse?"

I then walk over to the car, open the door and grab the sorry son of a bitch out of the back seat. All I can hear is him begging for his life but honestly, of your going to reek havoc on my life and friends you're going to pay.

I

Report Post Tip

I begin to walk over to KL with this man hanging off my arm scared to even make a move. I stand him up look at KL and proceed to shove him in the car to go for a little drive.

"Lets go somewhere more secluded and ask him what this was all about and if he doesn't want to share I'm sure we can some upon some agreement." I say to KL with a smirk on my face.

Report Post Tip

As we all get into the car I proceed to drive the man to the same abandoned warehouse that I had used once before. While driving Jezebel had a close eye on him making sure that he stayed put and didn't try anything.

After putting the car in park I turn and face the man in the backseat. "Ok were here!... don't worry J he will tell us everything we need to know or I will make sure he dies nice and slow!."

I drag the man into the warehouse with Jezebel close behind me. Once inside I sit him down in a chair that was left at the warehouse years ago. I didn't even clean off the webs that accumulated over time. I then tie the man down.

"Ok lets start off easy. Start by telling me your name and why there is a hit out on me?."

Report Post Tip
While KL gets down to business I keep close near the doors to make sure no one else decides to ruin our party.

Standing there with gun in hand keeping and eye on the man and the doors.

He started giving KL shit saying how he didn't know why he was here. Ya know the same bullshit everyone say when your about to get your skull bashed in.

KL started to scream I could see the frustration come over him.

The man seemed more scared then before. He started to speak saying he didn't know who hired him he just knew that he had to take KL out... well he's not going to get off that easy.

I walk over to the man holding the gun right up to his temple.

"I suggest you start singing little birdie or its going to get awful messy around here."

Looking at KL he can see that crazy look in my eye.
Report Post Tip

As the man begs and pleads with me and J saying how he knows nothing I reach a boiling point. I turn and walk over to the nearby wall to cool off placing one arm on the wall while turned slight looking at the man.

"You know J...my father from what I understand used to like to play this game while people who wouldn't talk!. So you know what I'm going to test it out. Step back a bit J."

As she steps back a few feet I empty my gun on the ground. All the bullets hit the floor except for one.

"You never told me your name!."

The man replies Pete."

"Ok Pete here's how the game works... there's one bullet in here. I'm going to ask a question and if I feel your lying I will spin the chamber and then fire!. If your brains are still intact you live for another question. We will play until I get all the info I need ok?...GREAT!."

I spin the chamber and point it at his skull. "Pete... who sent you to kill me?."

Report Post Tip
As I see the man tremble in fear it actually brought back some memories.

While standing back I can see that KL is at the end of his rope. Holding the gun to Pete's head. Pete didn't answer so KL pulled the trigger. Click nothing happened.

So round two here it comes...
Report Post Tip

The man yells out WHAT THE FUCK! YOU CRAZY?.

"Pete I can do this all day... and crazy is a strong word...I consider it more of a sadistic street smarts."

I once again spin the chamber and point it at Pete as he yells...SIROCCO!...Salvatore Sirocco."

With the pistol still pointed at him I ask another question. "Why is he after me? And I need a location." 

Report Post Tip

Seeing KL in action was definitely something I could get use to seeing.

as he put the gun to pete's head once more, pete began to tremble more that before.

"He said he wanted to take you out because he knows how big of a threat you are to him, and I can't give you an address but I can take you there." Pete says with pure terror in his voice.

I look over at KL and ask, "do we really trust him to take us there?"

Report Post Tip

"For his sake he better hope so!".

With a downward kick to the kneecap there is a loud snap as he begins to scream in pain. I muffle his mouth with a cloth for him to bite on.

"That's one knee!, you lead us to the wrong people and you'll be getting a lot worse you got me?." I put him over my shoulder and walk him to the car and place him in the passenger seat as Jezebel sits behind him keeping him covered. I start up the car and take off awaiting for the directions to our targets.

"Remember you lead us to these guys I see no reason why we can't make a peace offering. Nothing bad has to happen to you... except for your knee I know that must fucking hurt."

Report Post Tip
While sitting in the back with my pistol to his head I started to get a nervous feeling. I usually don't get then while riding with KL but something felt off about this man taking us to the man that hired him.

I was looking at KL in the rear view mirror with an uneasy look on my face.

KL reassured me that everything was going to be fine.

We then pulled up to an alley way where the man said his boss was holding up.

KL then gets out of the car walking over to the passenger side dragging Pete out of the car.

"Remember Pete if this goes bad this will be the end of you." I said with confidence

Nodding at KL
Report Post Tip

Holding Pete up by the back of his suit jacket Jezebel still had a gun pointed on him. I knew he wasn't going anywhere but at this point it was just to be safe. A man emerges from the side door in the alleyway. When he spots us he says "Pete... what hap- who the fuck are you guys?."

"You Salvatore?". The man replies "Who's asking?".

"Not very cooperative for someone looking at a friend with a busted leg and a gun to their head. Listen your friend Pete here took a shot at me...I got some info that your boss Salvatore ordered the hit. I'm here to talk things out, I will remain out here with my friend here and Pete. If Salvatore wants to work this out tell him to come out here! Alone!. I only want you and him out here. All goes well I will let Pete go...I will give your boss 5 minutes to come out before all hell breaks lose here!."

I stood and awaited Salvatore's decision.

Report Post Tip
As he stood there in the door way trembling in fear he decided that it would be best to come clean.

"Yes I ordered the hit because just like your father you hurt my operations and I'm not standing for it anymore."

I look at KL and giggle just a bit.

Leaving over whispering in his ear.
"KL love, with these men gone everything would move smoother for us. Everything for the hotel will be taken care of no more searching for deals."

Moving back to my previous position continuing pointing the gun at Pete's head. I look at KL once more to let him know im with him no matter what.
Report Post Tip

Walking to the trunk of my car I grab a shotgun. While walking to get the gun I say to Sal "Oh Salvatore you have things really twisted don't you?... your boys started with me and I finished it. Taking business from you?... you would have been better off coming to me before starting a war your not strong enough to win!".

While spanking these words I get closer and closer to Salvatore and his enforcer. I quickly point the gun at Sal's enforcer and blow half his face off with a shotgun blast. Sal puts his hands on his head as he yells "HOLLY CHRIST! TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!."

I point the shotgun to his back and tell him to walk inside. I look back at Jezebel and tell her to hold position. Once me and Sal are inside I begin speaking to him as we walk.

"Ok Sal you must have something of value here!... looking for boos! If I get enough of it ill spare your life."

Relieved he toke me to the cellar where there were at least 20 crates. I used a nearby phone to call for a truck and some backup to load the goods. I then called my boss Creeper to let him know he would be fully stocked when he opened his bar.

Reinforcement arrived within 10 minutes and had the truck loaded. Jezebel was in my car with Pete awaiting my return. Once the place was cleaned out I looked at Salvatore and said "Well Sal it was nice doing business with you!. I'm sure now you wished you did your research before starting this huge problem.".

Feeling relived Sal calms down a bit. As I walk to the stairs I turn around and say "One more thing Sal...I don't leave loose ends... never have!."

Using the same shotgun I fire a shot into Sal's abdomen. I then walk outside the building and signal for Jezebel to take out Pete. She wastes little time and drags him from the car to the ground and finishes him in the alleyway.

We then grab to Molotov cocktails and touch the small building Sal was stationed in.

We then get back into my car and drive off. I look and Jezebel and reply "What a fucking long day!...I could use a drink. Where do you want to go?."

Report Post Tip
Smiling at KL from the rush she just endured. "Haven't done that in awhile definitely feels good."

Once KL asked where to go for drinks I look at him smile and say "how about the hotel?"

I place my gun on my lap incase I need it in a pinch. KL begins to drive off towards the hotel to of course celebrate the shipment.
Report Post Tip

Growing up on the streets was a subject that was far more interesting then this piece.

Get a room.

Report Post Tip
There was nothing sexual in this peice. Your post is nothing but disrespectful and if you dont like a story dont read it. However i know you did not read the entire piece because if you did you would not have referred to it as being sexual.
Report Post Tip

Looking for a warehouse? You might want to look into the state of Ohio. Franklin County.  It is there you can find a warehouse or two loaded with bins of meaningless paperwork. Sadly enough,  tens of thousands of this paper had the name Hillary Clinton on each piece. I What is more exciting when it comes to pest control? The bedbugs that hitch a ride from two sleaze bags  or Hillary Clinton?

Report Post Tip

WOW 140 views. Biotch you are good. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pest control
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL