Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 08:48:25
Page:  1 
Beyond Whispering Shores Started by: Deces on Sep 30, '16 03:14

Sounds of a car pulling up in front of Whispering Shores Headquarters. A man steps out as the engine to the car keeps running. Footsteps walking along gravel as the sound of a door slowly opens.

Deces, Decesssssss. Has anyone seen the boss?  Where the hell is everyone at?

BrotherHec starts walking around with a worried mind confused to his surroundings. Nobody in sight with papers all over the floor and furniture tossed around. At this time the atmosphere arounds him starts to feel different from what he was a custom to. He pulls his snub nose revolver out from behind the side of his vest as he notices a light shining through the blinds of Deces personal office. As he approaches the door he slowly opens it with the snub nose aimed and ready to shoot. Quite surprised the only thing inside the office was a briefcase which set in the middle of the desk. BrotherHec opens up the briefcase to find a high sum of cash and a set of keys with a note placed at the top.

Dear BrotherHec,

The time has come where change is needed. Change can mean so many things which can be for good, but at the same time can turn into hate. A change where we can grow and find our way at the highest peak or fall before we even take another step. I have felt that way for quite sometime, but over the last few days it has started to make an impact on our lives. You've  been by my side through the unimaginable storms we have encountered and at times when i felt the flood would drown me you kept me above water. When it comes to North Side Chicago, changes had to be made for the growth of our district. As you know i have moved into a new Headquarters which is much smaller. I need someone to not only give shelter to a few associates of Whispering Shores, but to take over and become the leader for them. The only person i knew without a doubt who could manage such task is you. I know this is a lot to take on at once, but i know you will do just fine. If i didn't feel you were capable of this i would of never asked. Now i promise you it has nothing to do with the non refundable deposit payment i made on your new Headquarters, but im going to need you to hurry up and start the transition. This change for the longest that I've been saying is near, well that is no longer the case my friend. Change is finally here and it starts with you. Once you leave your driver will take you to your new Headquarters as a man should be waiting for you when you arrive to collect the rest of the cash. He is also going to need a name for your Headquarters for paperwork purposes. Im sure you can come up with something that will suit your style. Know i will not be too far away if you should ever need anything.

-Deces

BrotherHec drives away from Whispering Shores to start his new journey.

Report Post Tip

As BrotherHec was driving away he couldn't have been more honored. The affirmations in that letter and the trust Deces has placed in BrotherHec was immense. 

The BrotherHec crime family...? No to formal. The models...? Too vain.

continuing his drive around the cities skyline he knew how this was all going to go. Showing up to a party with a few of his closest friends he was thrilled with hey would be there. 

The mafia...? Nope. That's just so plain.

getting out of his car he left the gun in the front seat. Walking up the door steps he smiled as he saw Deces and the gathered whispering shores. Embracing each of the people he started to speak.

There are many honors one is given in the lifetime of a mobster. When one is willing to die for you. When one is willing to sacrifice their time and energy for you. When one becomes a made man and their crew leader is willing to die for that person. No honor could be higher bestowed than being believed in so much by ones crewleaded than that of authorization or getting auth. 

Deces, in honor of our late curiosity I remember that war that kept us up in the early hours in the morning. Flying across the country to be by your side. I remember too that I forgot about that until you reminded me. How thankful you were that I did my duty in keeping you safe. Well as the right hand to nakamura you deserved that and as one of my closest friends I was fortunate to be that person for you.

when we lost curiosity I couldn't help feel that I didn't want to participate in this world. Being set up to be her right hand and losing her was challenging to say the least. Godmother senza karen and kurgan all tried convincing me of staying in this life, just as you did. This was a choice I would not soon forget and never will regret. I hope more than anything I can make Chicago proud.

To my friends and Family. This will be the best run you will see from this line of mine. I am giving it my all. I still I have so much to prove. This family, i will give you all of me. 

I introduce you to The Regime. 

Report Post Tip

Walking up to BrotherHec she smiled, she had known what was on the cards, but carried it off with a simple smug grin.   As she embraced BrotherHec, she simply whispered 

"it was the right move"

As she backed away a few steps, she sipped from a flask she pulled out; which had been hidden under her garter.

"BrotherHec, your father would be looking proudly down on you right now, he gave his life for our way of life as we know you would for the city. Loyalty, hard work and determination."

"Enjoy the success, you deserve it"

Smiling cheekily as she grabbed a flute of champagne from a nearby waiter before leaning against a pillar

"and enjoy the celebrations, as the hard work starts straight after"

Report Post Tip

When Senza heard the news about BrotherHec starting his own operation under Godmother Deces she immediately took a plane back to Chicago. As she was late for the announcement she notices Karen was there congratulating him.

"Thank god I'm not to late for this party!" She says to Karen on her way towards BrotherHec.
As she reaches him she gives him a big hug and a kiss on his cheek. "I am very pleased to see you are going to set up your own operation. Godmother Deces couldn't have picked a better man for the job. I am looking forward to working with you."

Then Senza turns around and walks towards Deces. "Congratulations dear! I am happy to see you took the role of Godmother upon you! Where is Kurgan by the way, he surely may not miss this grinding party." Senza grins as she looks around to spot him.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Beyond Whispering Shores
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL