Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 13:19:01
Page:  1 
Day At the Bar Started by: TheNewDoug on Oct 01, '16 16:47

I jolt awake and realize it's close to midnight and I should go back too bed. But I here an large amount of voices from below, and lean my head down to see where it is coming from. I look down to see two men that re completely plastered and yelling at the top of there voices at each other.  Another drunken idiot and I go back to sleep. In the morning I go to the local bar and sit down at the bar table. I order an stiff drink of whiskey and chug it down, I tap my shoes to an tun on the radio and watch as four men enter the bar. All of them well dressed and in suits. Tye are definitely too well dressed to be at this bar this early in the morning. They seem to want some breakfast and one of them has sweat coming down there face.

They must be here for an reason or they were just did something drastic and I decide i need to figure out what they do. So out of not giving an fuck I land y arm around one of the guys shoulder. He leans his eyes over to me and stares angrily. He throws my arm off and I stand there shocked and confused. Before I can say anything one of his associates stands up and shoves me back. With this powerful shoe I fall from my stool and fall off the stool. I stand up angrily and grab the empty bottle of whiskey and drive it down on the top of the head of the large man. The man stumbles back and I can see the steam coming from his nostrils. He takes his huge arm winds back and throws an huge haymaker and it misses me terribly as I step to the side. I then jam my knee into his stomach and he falls too the ground and is in an lot of pain. He looks up, and gets an fist that finishes him off. 

The man that was being protected urges to the other men to leave me alone. As I got too chat up the man i learned his name @EmanueleCaruso and he was nice for an top dog mobster. He then offers me an job I could not refuse.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Day At the Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL