Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 13:16:37
Page:  1 
"How were you recuited into the world of crime" Started by: AlphabetOmaley on Oct 01, '16 19:32

As Alpha walks the streets of Philly he wonders....I see so many different people and so many families around now a days he wonders how can the pace keep up.

He wonders : How did you decide to become a criminal / Did you have a debt over your head / did your father work for the same family (or mother). Was there no other choice for you?

He wonders what caused you to join the world of crime and what made you pick the place you are at? Was there promises made, Money given, Bribe of some sort. Only you can answer for yourself.

As for myself I was looking for a clean place to call home. (Mom never had a clean home)

Report Post Tip

cutie gets off the taxi when she reaches the streets of Philly, deciding to go out for a bit and wonder. It's her first time in Philly, and no faces she could recognize - which is actually pretty unusual but I guess it's just because she's never been around in the area before. 

She looks into her purse as she rummages for her cellphone. Her family was expecting a call now from cutie to see where she was now. As she was about to pull it out, she bumps into someone. cutie immediately feels embarrassed. "Oh oh, i'm so sorry sir. I didn't see you." 

The man shakes it off in his head and mutters a "it's fine" response. He seemed deep in thought, and cutie wanted to find out what it was he was thinking. cutie was already few steps ahead of him, but she looked back again. She ran to the man she bumped into and asked "Care for a walk in the park?" 

Everyone was shouting and it was hard to hear cutie's words at the time, but the man looked up and smiled. "The name's Alpha." Alpha reaches out his hand to shake cutie's. cutie planned to ask him later if he could take her on a tour around Philly, but first she wanted to get something straight. 

"Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last." cutie winked in reaction and proceeded to let Alpha lead her through the streets. She learnt the impact that quote had on her life, which ultimately paved the way for a place in a very important organisation. She learnt it the hard way. Witnessing her father being beat down by buff looking guys who asked for a "payment." Curiosity obviously got the best of her, but it went to bite her in the ass. 

She still remembers that note messily written by the Don. 

We aim to promote the open exchange of kindness in this family. But there are some lines you don't cross, and you my Sir, have wondered where your feet may fail. 

Bring your only daughter to our headquarters, in exchange for our... protection. 

Otherwise, expect death at your door tomorrow evening.

Report Post Tip

So miss Cutie

Would I say that you were born into this world to save your family from certain death?

I would hope you can earn your freedom one day if at all possiable

Report Post Tip
I was kidnapped by MoeLester. I think I developed Stockholm syndrome as I grew to love it here.
Report Post Tip

I hope Molester was at least understandable to your issues later in life

Report Post Tip

I joined a family due to having people my bloodline knew there Senza and Raider.   As i trusted their judgement i joined Curiosity and built up within her organisation and never looked back since.   I met some great people and they have gone on to build a great city since Curiosity's unfortunate demise.

Report Post Tip

That is a good and honorable way to roll Karen

Report Post Tip

I remember it like it was yesterday..

Striphe gazes off into the sunset in deep thought

I was fresh off the boat not more than 10 minutes and already I was at the dice table. I had lost everything and I was at the end of my wits when I was offered work in Chicago. One thing led to another and three marriages later here we are rich and a made member of our society in a great family.

Report Post Tip
My father has spoken to me of you Stripe...he says that he knew your father's father's father and that many generations of our families have crossed paths. Your ancestors have done well for their cities.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hears the discussion and thinks what the hell, her parents had always taught her that 2 ears and one mouth means listen before you speak and now hearing the chat the feelings of missing her parents grew as strong as ever once again....

Well my lineage shows that our family tree began right here in Philli - from the journals I read during a time where alliances were strong, leaders actually lead and the streets were filled with lively debate...My family and indeed my city was wiped out and for many a year our family roamed, lost and confused by the new world they did not recognise. The journals of my great grandparents reads of despondency and lack of ability to flourish and have their voices heard. It makes me feels sad reading their journals but also grateful for change. I know my ancestors would be delighted to see me back in Philli again in a new / old world and carrying all the experience they passed down through the generations. 

So how was I recruited? We have never known any different it is a way of life... What motivates me is to make my lineage proud and to flourish in a world that some of them could only of dreamed of..

Report Post Tip
So a life of crime is how you were raised I you have never left. Such a sad but yet uplifting story you have there.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: "How were you recuited into the world of crime"
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL