Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 11:10:54
Page:  1 
Dirty D's Strip Club Started by: Sarah on Oct 01, '16 20:04

Really, to be honest, you're too drunk to care. You're also self conscious ironically...despite not being the one in sparkling lingerie. A beautiful woman wearing a feathered bikini costume walks past you carrying a tray of drinks. You take a seat close to the stage.

A young woman with curly red hair walks on stage wearing a deep red satin and black lace corset, her breasts were plump and jiggled as she moved. She carried a large fan made of red dyed feathers. As she swayed to the music slowly her long legs bent down. She took a long glance at you and smiled. She slowly crawls toward you, then turns around on the ground kneeling. Reaching around to her back, she pulls the ribbon of her corset loosening it. She gets up, slowly swaying, then let's the corset drop past her thighs to the floor. She then slowly picks up the fan, opening it with a flourish covering her exposed breasts. Looking at her legs, you noticed her lace panties drop from behind the fan. She exposes her pale body, standing still, the soft mound of her pubic hair covering her pussy. She pulls a golden cord and a curtain hides her.

Roses and dollar bills were thrown on stage, along with the cheers of gentlemen in the room. You turn to the gentlemen next you, red faced; clearly enjoying himself and ask him,

" Why did she not move? She just hid behind the curtain?"

The man chuckled, taking another chug of his ale.

"The law doesn't allow nude dancing, so the club found a loophole...having the girls stand still...not that it matters anyways here, but it's a way to be respectful, if ya know what I mean."

You decide to stay and watch more, or:

Go to the

Report Post Tip

| Bar | Drug Den |

Report Post Tip

Time for the strip club, I have five hours to waste anyway. I go to the first pole dancer, and sit by the dancer, right under her. She is sliding down the pole, and notices me, and turns all of her attention towards me. I order an drink, as I continue to stare at her. I think she is doing an great time, and I put some money in her panties. I finally get my beer, and chug it down. I get up, and instruct her by asking if she works in the back as well. She grabs my hand, and slightly pulls me down to the back, into the first room, and closes the curtains. 

2 Hours Later............

I walk out, readjust my fly, pull up my pants, open the curtains, and walk out. I put back my hat into the correct position, and continue to walk. She pulls on my arm, and gives me her number. Thanks babe

I look at my clock, and I have three hours left, and I decide to go to the bar, as it is Happy Hour.  

Report Post Tip

NinjaNinja walks into the strip joint, he see's that Sarah was the owner of this establishment, and he thought it would be a good idea to peddle some drugs through it. Since he figured it would be a good front for business. Before he talked with Sarah, he decided to get a drink, and watch some of the dancers while he waited. He gets out a piece of paper figuring how much he could peddle through the establishment without getting to much attention. Hoping that Sarah, would agree, and see his proposal as a prosperous route.  

Report Post Tip
I walked in to find who responded everywhere. Whoress and more whores they were everywhere you could smell it. I walked in and headed for the bar I needed a few drinks after a day like this.

Walking up I get 3 glasses of Whiskey and smash them all, pulling out a ciggarette I lit it and sat back. Fucking Charles Galo fucking up my deal with the Irish.

I waive the bartender down again,

"Another two glasses of Whiskey please"
Report Post Tip
Not a whole lot appears to be going on in Detroit these days. What happened to the motor city? Damn it, where's a guy gotta go to see some topless broads and smoke cigars?!
Report Post Tip
The whiskey brought the life into me, I watched the girls dance. My money stayed in my pocket as a filthy whore would suck me for free I'd never stoop to the lows of wasting the money we Peaky Blinders make.

Business was kicking up and the money wasn't going to stop coming. I was ready for whatever this life had to throw at me.

"Waiter more fucking whiskey bruv"
Report Post Tip

A bearded man stumbled in through the bar doors. He wasn't entirely focused on what he was doing. He'd spent the afternoon scribbling and doodling away on isometric grid paper. He was attempting to invent something very important. He wasn't sure yet what it was he was inventing, but he knew it had to be important. If it wasn't important, he'd lose all his funding from the various private investors he'd collected over the past year. 

He talked a good game when it came to selling himself as a wise and imaginative man, however, when it came to it, the existentialist wasn't as keen or sharp as his ability to persuade people he was. Between his folded arms were rolls of scrolls of his various scribblings. things and 'that's 'this' and 'those' and 'something or another's were all the pages contained, for now, but it was a start. Or at least, it may have been the start if you didn't know the back story to the grey bearded goat who was faffing around trying to straiten them out.

he placed a one scroll on the bar, letting go of all the others and leaving them to fall hap hazzardly across the floor. He picked up a man's beer mug and used it as a paper weight, before rather less than gentlemanly, shoving a very pretty girl out of her seat so he could get across the bar to use yet another man's beer glass as a second. 

Without bothering to peer up at where he was, or who he'd offended, he asked

"well?! What do ya reckon?" he took a breath of 'Ive done it!' a moment later, whilst still smiling down at the incomprehensible drawings, he started to sniff

"why does it smell like a brothel in here, Cibil?" He looked up, noticed the people staring at him around the bar. the dancing girls had also stopped mid pole to find out who this old geezer was and what he thought he was doing.

"Oh, I beg your pardon. This isn't where I thought it was." 

He grabbed the scrolls, stacked them back into his folded arms and exited the strip club, leaving everyone to wonder just what the fuck had happened.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Dirty D's Strip Club
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL