Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 16:08:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Dirty D's Bar Started by: Sarah on Oct 01, '16 20:07

Jack stumbled into Dirty D’s Bar already tipsey from a hectic day.  He looks down and sees a blood splatter on his white Suit sleeve cuff. 

“Damnit, hey sir can I get a gin straight on the rocks. Oh and do you happen to know if there is a dry cleaner around here? I would hat to have to buy a new suit.”

Jack slammed the drink that was Handed to him and the slammed the glass on the oak counter top.

”I’ll take another!”

Report Post Tip

Darion comes running through the front door slamming it behind him. The sounds of gun fire echoing from everywhere. With a loud *BANG* the door splinters inches from Darions head. Darion dashes for the bar and with one motion jumps and supermans over it and ducks for cover.

"This os fucking crazy the world is going crazy. I have only heard of wars like this" he says to himself.

Darion reaches up and grabs a bottle of whiskey and stays hidden while he plans his next move.

Report Post Tip

It had been a chaotic few days for Runa, bouncing around carrying out orders for Jack. She'd barely had a chance to speak to him. Hell, she'd barely had a chance to speak to Elle_E_Ott, and Elle lived next door to her. Or she used to, at least. Who knows what'd happen now. 

Runa was leaning against the corner of a brick office building when she noticed the old, faded sign for the hole in the wall bar. Curious, Runa crossed the street and entered. 

Obviously, ownership had changed hands quite a bit; no one seemed to have invested in keeping the place clean, at least. There was an old, grizzled bartender who poured her a bottle of the beer she'd pointed at; Runa took it and headed to a corner table. 

Dirty... but charming. Still, she was glad she'd worn denim pants and not a skirt.

Absentmindedly tapping against a brick on the wall, Runa noticed that it was loose. Indulging her curiosity once again, Runa removed the brick to find a small folded piece of paper that read:

KL

<3

MK

Not understanding but sensing the importance, Runa returned it and the brick to the wall and went back to her beer. 

Report Post Tip

Dino had no idea what was happening in Dirty D's but he could see that RunaKatte was in attendance so it must be at least a tiny bit reputable.

'Barkeep, i'd like a vast array of rums please, all of the rums if you will'

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Dirty D's Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL