Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 00:00:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Dancing For The Devil Started by: cutie on Oct 02, '16 16:05

"You really have a way with words." 

"Of course. How do you think I got you here?" he smirked. cutie snickered and playfully stuck her tongue out. Linda and the other ladies had finished up cleaning, and Lucifer walked outside to take a call. cutie sat by the couches inside, and read more of the document Lucifer had given her. Lucifer's phone ringed, and a man with a foreign accent spoke up. "Lucifero... I need you to come to my office tomorrow. We have been long time friends now, and I hope you can help with me this one thing." Lucifer pulled the phone close to his ear. He could hear the mans breaths go ragged. Lucifer knew this man, who goes by the name of Vic Amarillo. A man people looked up to. One of the many great things he did for LA was create new jobs for the unemployed, which helped a massive amount of people. Since then, the economy is booming and although economic growth is neither fast nor slow, there has never been a recession. 

Lucifer spoke into the phone as the vibrations tickled his ear. "Of course Vic. You know I am always here. Will see you tomorrow. Take care, brother."

Report Post Tip

cutie was awoken by the sound of clacking heels in the hallway. She groaned and looked out the window. The sun wasn't even up yet. cutie dragged herself out of bed and walked into the bathroom. Her hair was a mess, as usual and she looked closer and pulled out an eyelash from her eye. She makes a disgusted face, and proceeds to change into some more decent clothes rather than a plain looking robe. As she walks out of her room looking nice, she notices a man in a business suit downstairs who is unfamiliar. He is shaking hands with Lucifer and sees Lucifer give him a kiss on the the cheek. Once the mysterious man leaves the villa, cutie goes up to Lucifer. He looks down at cutie, and gives her a kiss on the forehead. "You're up early, tiger." he said. She shrugged and thought of what she was going to say to him about the man. "Who was that man before that was here? I don't know him." cutie said. "Of course you don't. I haven't introduced him to you yet." Lucifer replied, with an evil smirk. cutie pretended to laugh, and she squints her eyes at Lucifer. He gives up and tells cutie the whole story. The mysterious man ended up being a long time friend of Lucifer. Probably one of the few men that Lucifer really trusted. Lucifer met him in the ghettos when they were both young, and they've been close brothers (from another mister) for years. cutie found out that the reason why the man was here is because he had been having some trouble with the media that not even his lawyers could fix. The man was worried that information about the drug industry in LA would be revealed to the mass media, therefore letting bankers and politicians know. cutie remembered that she had heard something about it on the news, and she also felt worried for the man. "His name is Vic Amarillo. We will be visiting some people today. It's all just business..." cutie knew what good business meant, and she hoped that the people would be able to negotiate some things and not make a big scene about it only to be caught in ultimate death.

Was she prepared?

Was that even a question? she thought.

Report Post Tip

The life that cutie had imagined was just beginning. She was with Lucifer in the car, driving down to the Suora Marchese estate in downtown LA. Located there was the man who had started the problem in the first place. Lucifer drove the car into the gates, and parked it near a water fountain that was placed at the front of the house. Lucifer turned off the engine got out of the car, then walked around to open the door for cutie. cutie walked out, feeling tired from a nap during the journey and she slapped herself to wake up. The door opens, and Lucifer sees the man that he was 'expecting.' He walks out to greet Lucifer, and he is welcomed inside as he takes cutie by the hand. "You are good at doing business, no doubt. Let's see if we can settle this today." Lucifer said. He looked around the house, and all the expensive furniture inside. Lucifer wondered why out of everything he could do with his money, he wanted to try and expose the drug industry that he's also in? cutie knew that the man was trying to take control over everything, which means that getting rid of him will not only help Vic Amarillo but it also means that nothing else is stopping from what Lucifer and cutie plans for the future. They were made to be a power couple. They didn't have any competition, but eliminating the person who is trying to make the future unclear is what's best. 

Report Post Tip

The man sat down at his desk, and motioned for Lucifer and cutie to sit across him. cutie placed herself in the seat but Lucifer shook his head. "I will only be quick. Let's just get straight to it. If you release any information about the drug industry to the media, your inconsiderate and disgustingly rich neighbors will have to explain to the landlords why there is a fishy smell around here." Lucifer stood there with his poker face, his well-built figure that is beyond the other man's capabilities. The man looked almost shocked and cutie giggled. "Why, sir, are you okay there?" She asked. The man looked at cutie then to Lucifer. He stood up from his chair and walked over to his telephone that was on top of a table against the wall. The man picked up the telephone and dialed a number. His eyes stayed on Lucifer and cutie. "Abba. Get rid of that information. Do whatever you can to stop it from getting to peoples radios, TV's, phones, I DONT CARE JUST DO SOMETHING AND DON'T LET ANYONE GET IT." The man's face was red and flushed, you could see a nerve poking out of his neck. Lucifer looked at the man with a smug face. He walks out of the office, waiting for cutie to follow. cutie doesn't come. "Disrespect gets you nowhere, sir. I hope you learn from this." She said. Her heels clack along the tiles, and takes Lucifer by the hand. There were guards waiting for them outside, and Lucifer's personal driver in the front seat. He leads out to the car and opens the door for cutie to get in. cutie didn't need Lucifer to thank her. She looked at him and saw the look in his own eyes. Lucifer tightened the grip as they locked hands, as a way of saying that he never wanted to let go of her. cutie smiled softly. 

As they drove out of the estate, Lucifer turned left instead of right. cutie tilted her head. "We need to go to our drug factory, see how we're doing. Then we have to pick up some shipments of drugs, stolen goods and some other things. After that, we'll visit one of our ten major construction projects, that are actually spread around LA. There's something else we need to do." Lucifer said. 

"What's that?" cutie replied. Still not sure what to expect and she was intrigued to know how the mafia operated from the inside and outside.

"We have a meeting with the biggest labor union here in LA..." He said. cutie pursed her lips and nodded. This was the day. A mafia-union connection. cutie knew that once they had a firm grip on the union, they could control an entire industry. Lucifer was a stoplight and he turned his head to cutie. "Don't lose your head in all of this wealth and power, cutie. The current structure of our family will take centuries to develop, and I have many more plans for us." cutie smiled softly, and gently rubbed her finger along Lucifer's neck. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dancing For The Devil
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL