Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 13:27:12
Page:  1 
Hawks Move Away Angels Stay Started by: Serotonin on Apr 05, '10 02:31

Serotonin's car had just made it back from the Airport after dropping CrazyNine off. The driver pulled up to his Headquarter in St Louis and quickly exited the vehicle to open the door for him. Bodyguards exited the vehicle first than Serotonin followed by his RH and LH. The men walked out to the street corner surrounded by their hired help. Sero adjusted his collar and began to speak.

"Today Godfather CrazyNine has made a move to Philly. He has left me in St. Louis to head all 'business' interests.CrazyNine has brought life back to St Louis since he moved here from New York, I can only try to fill his shoes in maintaining the day to day operations of this fine city."

"I will not be making any changes to the city. I am as Godfather CrazyNine is against the unnecessary killing of people tattooed with a -48 and also strongly against member whoring. I will continue to enforce those rules throughout my organization."

"That is all I have to say and I hope you all continue to conduct business in St Louis."

As he finished he gave a nod and than smiled to the crowd before turning around heading back to his headquarter followed by TheSandman and Lithium.

Report Post Tip

Stefano listened to the words of Don Serotonin. After the Don of St. Louis was finished Stefano took a step forward to speak.

"I wish you the best of luck leading the city of St. Louis by your own. I'm sure Godfather CrazyNine made a right decision and I'm sure you'll do him proud. Salute Don of St. Louis, Serotonin."

Report Post Tip

Diablos comes out of the shadows and listens to Sertonin

Serotonin, I wish you all the best in St Louis and may this lovely little city prosper under your control.

Diablos finishes what he has to say and withdraws back to the shadows

Report Post Tip

Singer hugs his brother

It is an honor to have worked with Crazynine and you since the beginning of my days. I know you will do great brother and im proud of you!

Report Post Tip

I'm quite happy to see that you're running your own city now. You're going to do an awesome job!

C.P. twitches.

I wish we moved further away from you because you reek of butt and moldy cheese!

C.P. twitches again.

Ugh, you know what I mean. I miss the fact that you're no longer a block down the street but I'm sure we'll keep in touch. Congratulations Don Serotonin.

C.P. walks away shaking her head in disappointment. It's been awhile since her second personality came out unexpected.

Report Post Tip

Although CrazyNine will be missed in St Louis I am sure you will do a wonderful job maintaining the city, I wish you all the luck in the world.

Report Post Tip

Claps his hands after the speech was over.

Your right CrazyNine will be dearly missed and I hope the best for him and his crew and the all of Philly. And we'll make sure that CrazyNine didn't make the bad choice of putting Serotonin in charge here in STL.

Drinks are on me!

Report Post Tip

Well, well Serotonin... seems like St-Louis is yours now. Congratulations and best of luck!

Report Post Tip

Sabotage walks up to Serotonin

I'm glad to know that Godfather CrazyNine left St.Louis in your hands. We have known each other for a while now and I'm glad he picked you to take over what he left behind. I know Mr.Nine is gone some might feel as if there is a missing piece but I have no doubt in my mind you can't replace it. Congrats Sero, I wish you the best of luck of continuing on what CrazyNine did for St.Louis.

Sabotage shakes Serotonin's hand firmly

I know you will do great man...I personally can't wait to see what you have in-store for all of us in St.Louis.

Saotage walks off going back to HQ

Report Post Tip

Hayley waits for the crowd to disperse and heads over to Serotonin.

Sero, the city of St. Louis is in good hands. CrazyNine make a wise decision leaving you to run the city. It has been nice working with you so far, and I know you will continue to do great things for our city.

Report Post Tip

Serotonin, you were called upon in dire times when I needed to house members from my crew so I could fully take on the role of Godfather.

Since then you have never disappointed and proved to be a great LEADER. One that people are glad and enjoy following.

I have been so proud of you that I wish I could have brought you with me to PH but you deserved running your own city so i had to leave my selfish feelings aside and do what was best for our business interest from a broader perspective.

I'm sure you will do great and SL won't skip a beat with my departure by being in your hands.

Report Post Tip

Brian herd what CrazyNine told Serotonin and was thinking to himself

I couldn't agree more, from what I hear you'll have no trouble guiding us into a great future.

Report Post Tip

Sir you are one of my best friends i am shere you will lead us well

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hawks Move Away Angels Stay
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL