Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 13:41:26
Page:  1 
A Day With Beast. Started by: Paris on Apr 06, '10 04:20

Paris quickly runs from his HQ out into the street as swift as he could. It was naked Tuesday, and Achilles had just arrived (anyone would run from that) In the streets. Paris quickly found Beast and ran over to him, giving him the usual greeting, and they both walk off along the sidewalk. Paris began telling Beast about the horrors that were going on in his HQ, Beast seemed to be excited about this, not scared... kind of weird man.

They walked down the street to their usual cafe, Cafe Pie. Walking in they saw an empty corner and sat down, waiting for the waitress to come over. The owner strolled over a minute later, asking us what we wanted. We pointed at two things on the menu and off she went. Expecting our food to be served sometime soon, Beast was looking around quite anxiously. It were as if he was looking out for someone, though he pulled himself together when his coffee and toast arrived. Food always seemed to calm him down and cheer him up. This would explain his mammoth sized belly. About 2 minutes later, Beast took another glance around the café. He sat up, straight as a bamboo and as fast as a bolt of lightning...quickly stood up right after. With the excuse "I'm going to the toilet" Something was not right.

Paris looked around and saw the man that Beast had just scarpered from, he had a .45 under his jacket and so did his two wingmen. Paris turned and casually asked the waitress for the bill then went inside to go see how Beast was doing. He found Beast in one of the cubicles, feet up on the toilet seat, so that no one could tell that he was there. Though, his heavy breathing gave it away abit.

"Who the hell are they!?!"

Report Post Tip

Beast was scratching the wall and screaming for help, thought that the guy with .45 had followed him into the toilet. Attempting to climb over the cubicle, but he was too short and could not get a good grip on the wall either. He starts crying, but tried to mute himself. Paris asks "Why are you crying, it's only me, your friend Paris!" Beast kicks the door open and said "You should've told me earlier! I just went through a total mental breakdown!" Paris was bewildered, had no idea that guy with the gun could scare him and make him act like a pussy. Hearing a deep voice coming from outside, Beast speedily ran back into his personal cubicle, breathing heavily again as if an asthma attack had come. Tear drops falling down from his face along with numeral panic attacks. Paris was hiding behind the stall next to Beast, trying to copy the position Beast is in. Paris started to mumble a few words, sounded like praying. "What's going on between you and that guy outside with the gun? You must've pissed him off real bad, eh?"
"I was once a hobo, had no food nor drink that I could afford. So you can guess what I did to keep my belly as big as it is. Theft, trickery, murdered, anything you could think of, I've done it all. Liquor was my main loot. I was walking down the streets one day and saw that guy with a boatload of Vodka. Decided to go ask for some, thinking that he was charitable enough to give. Instead what happened was his wingmen kicked me in the abs, slapped me and ran off. As angry I was, stalked them to their apartment and vowed to take revenge. The next day, before entering the apartment, I waited for the guy with the gun and his two henchmen to leave their place. I was more ready than ever, ready to trash that shit hole of his. Upon entrance, I saw that the apartment was already as messy as hell, wondering what I could do. I decided to snatch away all of his liquor. Drinking in the alleyway, that same .45 gun guy found me drunk, sitting around, and recognized his own liquor in the palm of my hand. Then he asked what the hell I was doing with his drink. I didn't want to get beat up again, so I knocked him out with the liquor bottle and ran. That was when the conflict had started."
With the .45, that guy had walked into the bathroom to quickly wash his face. While he was in he did his business too. The person from the stall next to him started to fart. Beast couldn't hold it, so along with that smell, came some dirty waste. "Would you stop doing that? I'm trying to concentrate here!"

Report Post Tip

Paris hears the man pick up his phone, and start talking to one of his henchman.

"Yer, he was in the Cafe with a friend what do I do, do I take them both out?"

"I'm not sure Frank, if the other person is with him while your taking care of Beast, then yes, take him out as well."

"Ok, I didn't see them leave, but they are no longer in the Cafe, I shall have a look around the NO business district and see if I can find them, I'll report back to you in a bit."

Frank leaves the bathroom mumbling something about booze underneath his breath. Paris quickly jumps off the toilet seat, and opens Beasts door, finding him still with a few tears in his eyes.

"You may have only stolen booze, but that guy is not just a random person from the street, thats the Right Hand Man of the Godfather, you are an idiot sometimes, you really are. I know somewhere we can go to stay, I have a friend in NY who will give us some shelter for this to cool down, but knowing this guy, he'll have search squads everywhere, you disrespected him in two ways, he wants revenge, and he'll do a bloody lot to have you killed."

This didn't help Beast, he had got off the toilet, but then had started crying again, and Paris swore that he could smell shit in his pants...

"I have a private aeroplane that can get us to New York shortly, I just have to inform the driver, and we should be able to set off in about 1 hour, until then you have to keep you head low, and don't do anything suspicious, I will go pay the bill, you wait here."

Paris quickly runs out of the toilet, checking that Frank was nowhere to be seen, and then politely asks for the bill. After paying the bill, Paris pulls Beast out of the toilet, and throws him into the Taxi cab that is waiting outside for them.

"To the Airport please. Oh, Fran said that she will meet us at the Station with a car, so when we arrive at least we will have some decent transport."

Report Post Tip

Fran waits outside the airport, drawing impatiently on a cigarette. After only a couple of puffs she drops it, stubbing it out beneath her tall black heel. She pulls out cigarette case, lighting one up and starting to pace again. She pats her pocket, making sure the reassuring outline of her tiny Beretta handgun was still there.

Suddenly she spots the two men coming through the doorway, fresh from their private flight. She runs up to Paris, giving him a quick hug, then stepping back and slapping him hard across the face

"You're late! You made me worry! What the hell is going on? I have the safhouse like you asked, all stocked, guns and ammo, but what do you even want it for?"

Report Post Tip

Paris is quite shocked at the hug then slap, but quick recovers from it, and looks over to Beast, signaling that Beast and Fran should take a seat in the coffee house, Paris orders himself a cappuccino and Fran and Beast order a Latte, Paris then tells the story, with Beast nodding all the way through

Well, this annoying thing got me and him into a bit of a pickle, bit of a long story really, but I can shorten in... Well, it started out with Beast, back in the days when he was a tramp, not that long ago but seems like years to me and him. He was desperate for food and everything and he asked someone for some of the beer that he had with him, the man rudely refused him, Beast was quite annoyed, so later on in the day, he followed the man home, and when he left went into his house and stole all of the beer, Beast then got completely pissed, and the man noticed him on the street, with some of his beer in his hand, Beast didn't know what to do, so he hit the man square in the face, and then ran off into the street, where I then met him, and well... thats a story for another time, but he never spoke of that till today... It turns out that the person he stole booze off was the RHM to one of the most respected mafia dons in this thing of ours, and not only did he steal from him, he also hit him, he has disrespected the mafia, and they want him taken out, and since I was with him at this time, they want me as well.

I am very grateful that you have given us somewhere to stay, I will make sure that you will not be hurt in anyway by these people, they only want Beast, but anyone who witness's them taking him out, will have the same done to them, so we have to act fast, they haven't seen you with him, so you could be the most useful for us, but they have seen both me and Beast, so we will keep our heads low, and prepare for the worst.

Paris takes a sip from his cappuccino, and then putts it back on the table

Has this made sense so far?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Day With Beast.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL