Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 06:55:26
Page:  1 
Jail Breaks LOL Started by: Billy_the_KidNM on Apr 06, '10 18:33

I hate when your doing jail breaks and you know others are doing jail breaks and your thrown in jail! You sit patiently waiting for someone to break you out but the minutes keep adding up. You know they are letting you stew in jail so they can accomplish more jail breaks.

On the other hand I love when other people are thrown in jail and you laugh as you break criminals out and they sit in jail stewing. 

Please know that I will break all family out when they are thrown in jail even though I like a good laugh! 

Report Post Tip

Personally I generally only bust out members from my own city.  However, I do feel remorse for people that sit and stew in jail for awhile so if see anyone reach around 5mins I will generally bust them out even if its a waste of my high % exp busts.  I'm a softy like that :\

Report Post Tip

Could be they are leaving you in there so they can but out the 10-20 guard prisoners. Could also be people are trying and failing, or getting thrown in themselves for attempting. Could be that it is to other people's advantage to have as many online players in jail during that period of time.

Report Post Tip

I bust out randomly.  It's a frantic click-fest so don't take anything personally when I'm around.

Report Post Tip

I do the random thing too....but when I see a real player, I have to make a decision! LOL

Report Post Tip

I certainly bust people out if I see them sitting there, wide awake.

Of course, my "busting out" tends to consist of tying a rope around them, trying to squeeze them through the bars, swearing excessively about them being coated in Teflon, then being overhead by the guards and subsequently thrown in the next cell. See, I'm thoughtful - I'm not leaving them in there all on their lonesome.

... Perhaps I should update my technique.

Report Post Tip

I don't bother looking for which family or city the member is in. I just bust out anyone who is incarcerated.

Report Post Tip

I only bust people out for my personal gain... of course if i see someone from my family inside, i tend to help him out. But, it is mostly for myself, most of the time... i bail out anyone. I dont stop and think when i do it.

Report Post Tip

i hate u

Report Post Tip

I'll bail out any actual person I see in jail, cause sitting in jail is the most horrible experience ever.  So I hope that my goodwill will rub off on someone else who will then bust me out even though there are 20s to be had.

That being said, if I am left to rot for an extended period of time, I will be a little less likely to bust them out and probably do one or two others before going back to actual people.  Just a little karma.

Report Post Tip

Ill bust out active players first, unless its Eva or Rex Grossman. They can rot in jail.

Report Post Tip

I bust out whoever I see in jail no one deserves to rot

Report Post Tip

HuggieBear....Do you hate me or sneakyrat?  :-(

Report Post Tip

Remember this.

A person sat in jail may have bought the actual crackdown. If they are left to rot they might not buy them anymore.

Plus. Anyone who openly sits there and laughs at people sat in jails are C's. Fact.

Report Post Tip

Is this not why we employ the Buddy System? So when your ass gets tossed into the slammer you can say, "Hey pal, a little help?" Of course, I have definitely spent my fair share of time rotting in jail. Those twenty minute sentences are brutal. I also agree with ID a bit, I tend to bust the people I know first. I am sure others do the same.

Report Post Tip

I usually bust out anyone thrown in the slammer who got in becoz of doin the jailbreaks...

But sometimes when it is really important to break out 10s or 20s to add to my xp, then i just skip 'em.

Report Post Tip

I alway bust out family first, then anyone else who is Awake.

Report Post Tip

if I see someone in the Slammer especially family I try to bust them out, no sense in them serving the full sentence.

Report Post Tip

It depends for me on what kind of jailing I'm doing. If I'm avidly jail breaking my own jails, generally I will let people rot unless I know/like them, until they are down to 6-7 mins. If I'm just randomly clicking around on someone else's jail, and the users awake are on the top, I'll get them. But quite frankly I can't be arsed to scroll down when they're sorted on my jails.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Jail Breaks LOL
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL