Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 07:40:29
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Your Favorite MR name Started by: Sexy_Submissive on Apr 07, '10 21:15

Now I'm not trying to out anyone, obviously, as posting in this thread is optional.

My question for this thread is what is your favorite MR name of all time that you had?  Was it because it was cool, funny, or successful?  Or just had a cool profile pic?  Maybe someone else will remember your name and comment how cool it was too. :-)

As for me, my first favorite was Bella_Michelle.  She had an awesome pic and was with McTavish for a while, good times.

My second favorite was Spankalicious, for two reasons.  First, the profile pic was amazing and I got tons of new friends from people randomly mailing me (no, not those kind of friends lol).  Second, it was my first character to get past Capo for more than a few days, she got all the way up to Don.

Your turn, MR community, think of the good times and the proud times, and share them here. :-)

Report Post Tip

Boner_Stabone

Why?

Cause it's the only one left alive. :P

Report Post Tip

I always giggled a little when i was on the name Spanky_McSpangle although my favourite nick to use for things is Quackers von Duckworth

Report Post Tip

BonerMcJizzstain

Report Post Tip

Mystery took mine.

That and BlastyMcShootAlot

Not sure if he had any underscores or anything in his name though.

Report Post Tip

blasty had an underscore after blasty.

my favorites were drom_lombino and spankalicious.

Report Post Tip

lolcat

Report Post Tip

I don't think I have a favorite name I've used personally... but man, did I sure enjoy Spankalicious!

Report Post Tip

Awesome had a great name

Report Post Tip

Besides the obvious, I enjoyed Gimpanzee and Homozotz

Report Post Tip

Ah yeah,and my great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great grandfathers name,Koolaidmann.

Report Post Tip

SamTheAmericanBagel or i think there was one called SamTheAmericanFuck or something like that. The best ones are the ones who get killed and sign up with some version of their killers name, alas the examples i mentioned. Pretty sure there was one called ClauseIsAFatC*nt

Report Post Tip

obviously slik

Report Post Tip

MikeHunt.

Tips his hat to Deimne.

Report Post Tip

My favourite ever wasn't one of my names. It did make me chuckle frequently though.

Dick_Gozinya

Report Post Tip

Daemon. Coz i'm enjoying time with this family a lot. :)

Report Post Tip

I *MAY* take back my last statement. FrogWithDowns and DownWithFrogs were both pretty lolz.

Report Post Tip

Hey, that one guy named _______ was pretty cool.

Report Post Tip

Silvio was one of my best names I had, The first character I had with that name got Past Capo for the first time and made it to don, the best thing was it survived for 3 months which never happened to any of my characters. I think the name brings luck to me coz my 2nd character with that name got Consigliere.

I like my current name as well, I have met a lot of new people and got more friends on this character.

Report Post Tip

The best name to ever grace our mafia history was BackyardAbortionist.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Your Favorite MR name
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL