Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 16:15:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Stop Plagiarizing In The Business District Started by: PriceIsRightCHACHING on Oct 18, '16 18:57

Hi Jen, thanks for the tip. I initially wanted to mail you, but I figured asking my questions in public is beneficial for all of us and not just me.

The last time this issue was brought to light (at least when I was around) staff directed people to report posts. I have been reporting posts, the posts still sit there. Would it be better if I reported them AND mailed a sweeper? One or the other or both? It would be nice to know the most efficient way to handle situations like this so we aren't swimming through a bunch of spam threads/posts in our business districts (possibly forums in general). 

Report Post Tip
Or I could finally get around to telling Squishy my idea about letting street sweepers see when someone reports a post.

But in the meantime, I agree with Jen. Mail us and we can look into it.
Report Post Tip

PriceisrightChaching the best thing to do is probably mail a sweeper. I generally check my mail on here at least once a day. Worse comes to worse, I'm generally on IRC so you can get a hold of me that way as well. 

Report Post Tip

Jen does that mean using block quotes stops you from getting experience when posting in forums?

"Also if you NEED to copy and paste things that aren't yours, put them in block quotes. That way the information is there, but you don't get experience for it. 

Ya know, like this.

"

Report Post Tip
That's correct Bender. Block quotes allow to quote, which you are then not rewarded for. The rest of your post still gets whatever points you've earned, just the block quote portion that's left out.
Report Post Tip
That is actually not bad!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Stop Plagiarizing In The Business District
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL