Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:46:18
Page:  1 
Himself Started by: Cap7inRugMunc4er on Apr 07, '10 21:26

Cap7inRugMunc4er looks across at some kids across the street of Los Angeles, One of the kids looks across back at him all of a sudden they all start moving towards him Cap7inRugMunc4er and he blinks for one second all of a sudden there gone

He then goes back home and gets out photos of his family back from the past because he saw a familar face within the crowd of kids

Cap7inRugMunc4er then soon realises it was his son he was looking at the one that was never born the only reason he could see a face is because it reminded him of himself

Report Post Tip

But the child disappeared.  So maybe, just maybe, he was actually looking at himself - when he was a child.  Whoa!  That's deep, isn't it? 

Maybe himself as a child doesn't like the man he's become, so he appeared to the man - or at least in the man's subconscious - to say "you've really screwed up your life." 

Think about that!

Report Post Tip

Well, Cap. I am pretty sure you had some pretty bad beer yesterday cause in this world people just don't disappear unless they were hallucinations in the first place

Report Post Tip

My father disappeared when the whole Philadelphea and New Orleans against Vegas thing happened.

I hear he was even asleep when the war actually happened, killed his his sleep by the late Godfather Cryptic.

Report Post Tip

bet he was looking at a reflection in a shop window

-beast- Godfather who?

Report Post Tip

His run was pretty short to my memory.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Himself
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL