Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 07:48:19
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Red Dead Redemption 2 Started by: Claude on Oct 18, '16 20:28
Heard its pretty epic gotta try it for myself
Report Post Tip

It's so good. I absolutely loved it. Just finished it last week and started over.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Anyone played it as a complete bastard?

I've been nice in every scenario. Wondering what the game play is like..?
Report Post Tip

So far only played for like 15% of the story, due to riding around and lassoing people :P

Report Post Tip

If you play online before the 20th you'll get 15 free gold bars :D

Report Post Tip

Well I guess I'm gonna have more time to play lol

Report Post Tip
One of the best games ever made, from the story to the graphics to gameplay and everything in-between.

Rockstar never seems to disappoint
Report Post Tip

I wanna know something

For a game that is so detailed on the things you can do, it bothers me no end that you can’t negotiate to do more things.

A lot of the challenges require you to break the law, which is fine in the case of Bandit challenges, but why can’t I pay to ride a train and shoot birds? Why do I have to do this with a wanted level by hijacking a train?

Why can’t I buy hides from farms? Why do I have to sneak in one animal at a time and kill a farmer’s livelihood?

Why are some things the annoy you?

Report Post Tip

I have been wanting to try a roleplay server for RDR2 for so long. I joined their discord just never finished the setup for the roleplay server. 

Report Post Tip
The online version sucks you can’t even catch and sell wild horses meaning I’m stuck wii the aa trash horse untill I get lots of money witch I can not realy earn because some hacker comes and one shots me even though I shot him 4 times with sniper. Rifle in the head
Report Post Tip

Looking forward to it, loved the first one.

Report Post Tip

sunset

all you need to do is go up north and tame an arabian, best horse in the game if you know where to look for it.

best game ever!

Report Post Tip
Dionysos you can’t tame in the online game
Report Post Tip

This brings back memories. I remember playing for hours a day just getting lost inside this living world. I have never experienced a better game in all my years. The attention to detail is what did it for me. I remember I was trying to hunt something and thought I spotted something on the ground so I went to check what it was and it was a possum just laying there playing dead. As soon as I rode far enough away it got up and went it's merry way.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Red Dead Redemption 2
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL