Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:46:18
Page:  1 
"can you tell me.?" Started by: mortuis on Apr 08, '10 14:13

mortuis pushes back the hood of his cloak and stand on a box to ask a question to the assembled crowd.

"good day folks. i have a question for any crew leaders that might be willing to answer. when you get a new crew member they have questions of course. what is the question that you get asked most. if you're willing to answer i would be much obliged."

Report Post Tip

Misery walks up and smiles at mortuis

Really I must say is how to make money.

Which once they have, I direct them on how to at that point via their drug runs and not to forget to do their petty crimes. I also refer them as well to a little place I know they can get help from on all sorts of other happenings in this world.

Now don't get me wrong I get asked a million other first questions, but coming from someone who's ancestors have never walked this world before I must say that is the most typical.

Misery waves farewell as she turns and walks back down the street in search of something to quite her grumbling stomach.

Report Post Tip

thank you for being willing to share. if any RHMs and LHMs have answers to this question i would be interested also.

Report Post Tip

Misery is right.  That is generally the most frequently asked question.  Though I also agree that there are a million other questions that get asked.  Money seems to come up most often.

If there is an issue that might be able to challenge - how to make money - it might be "how do I wack someone?"  People are always so curious about how to shoot somebody.  Such a blood lust. 

Report Post Tip

I'm neither a CL nor a Hand, but in my bloodline's short time here, I've heard 'What do you have to do to get Made?' many times. With over 150 Wise Guys roaming these streets, I suspect I'm not the only one.

Report Post Tip

Normally i get "how do i look as good as you in a man bag?" or stuff about the miracles i have been known to do as i am a fat jesus.

Report Post Tip

Or "Are you a dude or a chick?" is quite a regular one to me.

Report Post Tip

I think the one I've heard my CL friends say they get the most is "How do I get meh gun?!" followed closely by "What the hell, there's rules here?"

Report Post Tip

are you a dude or a chick!!!

Singer laughs

I usually ask something like that long hair and those pretty eyelashes can be deceiving.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: "can you tell me.?"
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL