Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 00:55:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
"Not a Hit List" but a List just the same Started by: AlphabetOmaley on Oct 21, '16 22:27

Tellurium I mean no disrespect by saying this, and I am certainly only a capo, and as such my merit is far too small, but to say that you are pleased by these unfortunate circumstances is a tad disrespectful. 

Report Post Tip
An apology for this embarrassment would be a good start.
Report Post Tip

Please do not misunderstand my statement I am not at all pleased by the circumstances, anyone going rogue is never a good set of circumstances in anyone's book. My comment referred to the situation now being resolved.

Report Post Tip

jaxteller i dont see why we would push this further. What is that you feel so strong about that YOU need an apology for those in PH? Surely your skin is thicker than that? There is absolutely no need to drag this out any further than it has to be.  The offender is dead and its now over with.  I suggest you do the same and move on. 

Report Post Tip

Tellurium we are now equating semi-disrespect with roguing? Ah, okay the matter at hand is similarly resolved. Gracias.

Katya skips off to the local pub several streets away where one is not taken seriously when apparent jokes are indeed made

Report Post Tip
insta I don't need anything. The recently deceased's crew leader could apologize for his former right hand mans epic mistake.
Report Post Tip

I am both ashamed and appalled that this has happened. I came to the situation as soon as I possibly could and I believe that we handled it in the best way possible, by taking him out before he could do any further damage. I am very sorry not only for my friends and neighbors that he completely misrepresented, as well as Mr Oakheart. I have no idea why he decided to do this but I do know there was only one way out for him, as soon as the first person saw this he had to die. I don't know what his intentions are but his were short reign of terror is now over. I believe we took the correct action in taking him out, and I apologize with the utmost care. He has not only hurt the reputation of his family, but our club, and city aswell. The second he decided to come out here and say the things he did he no longer represented the Berserkers Motorcycle Club, and he in no way represented Philly, he forfeited his rights the second this happened. I am very sad to see one of my own, but really anybody commit an act like this. When he did this he acted alone, and as he did he was awarded what he deserved, A bullet. I will be speaking on this later a bit more, if there are any questions or concerns please contact me ASAP

Report Post Tip

Tellurium is not responsible -nor should be blamed- for the actions of a crew outside of her own four walls. The city of Philadelphia is a free city, to host individual operations that wish to flex their leadership skills, test the crew leader life, or simply shake things up. 

This is directed at those in Philly, also, as there is currently a clear attempt at organisation and structuring within the city. This is not what the city is for, and by doing so, it discourages and deters others from taking up the same opportunities as those already in Philly have.

Please consider this tonight, rest well and focus your efforts tomorrow on those within your own headquarters. You may find that there are people within those operations that are not there for a traditional experience, and may well be craving the attention that is so far being spent on building relationships and organisation between the other operations in the city.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Kerosene listens to the arguments then steps forward. He seldom puts his words into any kind of debate, but when he does, it means something to him.

"Fellow family members," he begins. "It seems to me that respect is the top priority when it comes to living peacefully and equitably."

He takes a deep breath and continues. "I'm saddened to see people publicly shamed by other members of our community. Respect is given and received in that order. Now, I'm not anyone too important but one thing I've learned is that it's best to praise in public and criticize or ridicule in private. For that reason, I express my disappointment. But a Godfather gets certain privileges not necessarily earned by the rest of us. I hope we can all come together and continue to work together for our mutual continued benefit."

With that, he leaves.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Looking back and fore, she grabs Kerosene, and bundles him into the car.

Don't believe every bit of crap you hear about people on the street, alpha's comments were fictitious about all leaders and authors.  Next thing they will tell you is yellow snow is lemon flavoured.

waving to vito to drive, she hits the road

Report Post Tip

respect? this is not respect it's fucking joke. You guys are so whiny, you only hated it because you were in it. Fucking cowards

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure if you actually read this RottingCorpse. If you have not, I suggest you do so before talking about it. If you have, please read it again. Nearly everyone who denounced this, was in fact not in it. I don't see any basis to your argument whatsoever.

Sure I enjoy a good roast once in awhile, but there are lines that shouldn't be crossed. We are here to make money through many illegal means, that doesn't mean we are without order.

Report Post Tip

Now that is some funny stuff LOL

seems like a lot of you don't see the HA HA behind it.

Report Post Tip

She sits and reads and grimaces. Her hand on the crucifix worn around her neck.

I consider my sense of humour to be as intact as my virginity. This was not funny. Not in the least. In fact I found it to be a desperate attempt at garnering attention. We may be a little underhanded and we may break a few laws here and there, but there are a few things that we still hold true to our hearts. One of these things is respect. I don't see any respect in this. I see what could be the airing of dirty laundry or the inner workings of a disturbed individual who did not think before they spoke. 

She looks at MinuteMan.

What is a "LOL"?

The only thing I see behind this is a dead man and his kin coming to make light of things that should never have seen the Streets. Ever. There's a reason things such as this have not seen the light of day before. 

She bows her head and says a quiet prayer before heading to the local shelter to help feed the poor.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: "Not a Hit List" but a List just the same
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL