Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 22:00:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A decision by Philly Started by: KL on Oct 22, '16 13:47

Personally, I feel if we drop the bloodlines arguments from any of our future replies we could make this a much more interesting and relevant conversation. Nothing should be based on a bloodline, only what the particular person in question is doing now. So are they contributing now? Are they standing idly by now? That type of thing.

Report Post Tip
This is amazing

This might be the dumbest speech I've ever heard. Add in the fact that Joe is biting on a thug and using his "name and reputation" against them along with claiming he isn't responsible for his right hand makes this my favorite thing this weekend.
Report Post Tip
KL congratulations on your posting I think you'll do a great job there.

To the rest of you ... Blah blah blah blah. More complaints that are again worthless.
Report Post Tip
I am barely around these parts any more so I pay no attention at all to the inner workings and the politics going around but I still do like to have the off look see in the streets and what is going on around the world. So with that said I barely give a fook these days about what is actually happening but something here caught my attention.

A RHM went rogue and the leader is not accountable? Whether or not a right hands actions are their own, whether or not the rogue action is backed by their leaders, weather or not their leader is a great guy or gal etc etc the fact still remains that this person was a right hand man. The very definition essentially being that they are an extension of their leader. The right hand is supposed to hold the highest respect of their leader and is so trusted and respected that they are essentially the crewleaders when the leader him or herself is unavailable.

So imagine if it was the crewleader that went rogue? Although since they're a crewleader it would be classed as war considering they're authed. But still, that crewleader along with their upper structure would be wiped out. A right hand man should be held in the same regard as a crewleader.

Are we really that far gone here that we can put someone in a position of such power and respect that we can just brush it under the carpet so publicly because his leaders didn't condone or support his actions?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $25,000 Tip

well written @PoisionusJelly

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A decision by Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL