Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 08:11:32
Page:  1 
Walking on the docks in Philly Started by: Luxuria on Oct 22, '16 20:19
Luxuria stands on a nearby street corner. She warms her hands near a trashcan fire as she gathers her thoughts. This thing, this world has been a whole new experience. Her sister, her sister's mother and her ancestors have been to these stores but never her own self or her mother. As she holds her hands to the fire she starts telling her story of how she came into this Mafia lifestyle.

I came from across the ocean. my sister and I lived with our father. She took care of everything until one day she had gotten herself into trouble. The extra money that she had that went to buying me treats and new clothes she had gotten from seedy adventures. She had written letters to our father in hopes that he and I would join her in America. Our father did not heed her warnings and was soon found dead in a drug war.
Luxuria sighs as she recalls the news.

My sister wrote me a little note inviting me to join her in America. I used the money she sent and got on a boat. It was a long trip. Weeks later I was standing on the Philly docks looking for her. It appears that some bad news was coming my way as a friend of the family told me that Jezebel was gunned down in a war that gone down between some cities.
my knees buckled after hearing and i could see the time that we have spend together flash before my eyes. what was i to do now? i went searching for a family that would take me in as one of their own, and i turned to others for help since they knew my sister from before.

days have passed since the incident and many more people have fallen, it seems that everyone my sister was involved with have passed the same way she did. I know she put up a fight and didn't go down easy, but now its my turn to live her life and help in anyway that i can...

Heres to a new life and a new beginning!
Report Post Tip
Emily looks on while trying to remember to be respectful of what's past but can't help herself her mischievous side takes over and decides to slip a plan for stealing one of the leaders favourite and most precious thing

Do you think you can help pull this job off ?
Report Post Tip

Of to the side lines I see a woman standing there looking curious. When all of a sudden I hear her speak. 

"Pull it off... that depends really, what did you have in mind?"

I stand there waiting for a response, reaching into my pocket for my lighter as I light up a cigarette.

Report Post Tip
The cheekiest smile you can imagine crosses her lips and whispers excitedly
What can you think of that would be the greatest secret to steal?
Report Post Tip

As I listen close to the words she speaks, A lot comes to mind but still draws a blank in my mind. I look at her raise and eyebrow and smile.

"I'm sorry love, what would be the greatest secret to steal."

Smile back at her with my inquisitive look, taking another puff of my cigarette.

Report Post Tip
Holding back an open eye roll due to only being an associate she takes a breath then can't help but let her natural naughty smile take hold

Well it's obvious!
Report Post Tip

Standing there still abit confused, I looked at her once more as I finish my cigarette and throwing it to the ground.

"Obviously!"

Standing there looking around, waiting for her to tell me...

Report Post Tip

"The greatest secret to steal," says Kerosene, slinking unexpectedly out of the shadows, "is the one that's most valuable to you. Unless you're going for the secret that everyone is looking for. Eternal life."

He grinds a cigarette butt into a crate. "So which is it you're looking for? The one you think is most valuable or the one that pretty much everyone would covet?"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Walking on the docks in Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL