Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 13:17:38
Page:  1 
A Broken Mind Started by: Deces on Oct 24, '16 21:14

One night into the distance Deces notices a blur of a person she doesn't recognize. She starts to walk down this endless path only to realize this person is too far and at this moment catching up seemed unlikely. As she kept walking she wonder who this person could be, were they lost? Many thoughts roamed through her mind of darken nightmares with deepen scars that were placed on her wrist some years ago. To this day she counts at least nine scars that are placed closed to both palms. As she looks up she notices she is getting closer to the blur who is not so far anymore. She remembers when her grandmother passed away waking up the next morning with blood all over the sheets, that's when she noticed her first scar. Or the time when her sister decided to take a bottle of pills, maybe the night when her father took his anger out in unimaginable ways. After awhile even the brightest smile could have the most hurtful grin she thought to herself. As she looks up she notices this blur is no longer a blur, but a young child standing in front of her.

Hello my dear, are you lost? Its a bit cold our here and i am sure someone is looking for you.

The young child without turning around hands a piece of paper to Deces

A lot of mistakes i have made there's no way to escape the bridge

If i jump i might live, if i die will you forget

That is the question i'm asking

Do you have an answer or should i take the rope and put it in your hands so you can grab it

Tie it around my neck and put me inside of the attic

With the other skeletons to give them somebody to chat with

Deces turns to the child and places her hand on top of the child shoulders. Before she could say another word the child turns around with a pale face and ghost white eyes. Frightened Deces steps back quickly and speaks.

Who are you child and what do you want?

I am Deces, do you not remember? 

At this time Deces wakes from her sleep only to realize once again blood covers the sheets and her tenth scar appears. Deces rushed to the bathroom in search of some gauze and pain killers. As she cleans her wounds she notices a piece of paper in the sink. She goes to pick it up and realized the words that are written were the exact same of what the young child had wrote.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Speechless and concerned for her well being she just stood in disbelief. Her mind was racing with many possibilities of what could be happening right now. She wonder if she was dreaming inside of a dream or if this could really be her breaking point. She was committed once before and swore she would never go back. The cold floors that she slept on with the flickering light above that would always stay dim. As she tried to pull herself up she noticed that her body was too weak to accomplish such so she just laid in the center of the room. She was surrounded by four walls with no doors or windows. She panic and begin crawling to the walls in search for the unknown. She was lost and her body felt as if a thousand needles were stabbing her at the same time. She closed her eyes to calm her nerves, that's when she started hearing whispers. As she opened her eyes to look around she noticed the atmosphere had changed to a forest covered and fog. She felt the touch of a person grabbing her hand and as she turned to look it was the same child as before. The child looks at her without speaking and begins to walk her through the woods. Deces didn't know what to do and honestly she wanted answers. She felt that maybe if she followed she would eventually find out the reasons for this episode. After a few minutes of walking she sees a blur of another person sitting on a bench not too far away. She quickly walks up and the blur disappears leaving behind a piece of paper on the bench. The child with ghostly eyes looks at her and vanishes into condensation. She goes to pick up the piece of paper and glances over it.

See i thought your were an angel

I thought that i could depend on you for any situation i'm into

I never thought it be like i never thought i see light

The night when i decided to hate life

Ill be right back is what he said to her

Than she lost that with the bullet from a gun

When he pulled back holding the picture of her son

Now she went back to the time when she was young

As her body starts trembling inside she drops the piece of paper. She feels a cold breeze go pass her body and the young child reappears.

Does this mean anything to you Deces or are you still confused?

As she goes to respond the child speaks again

It was the night when you were begging for help. Did you not read the rest of the note?

Deces goes back to the piece of paper she dropped and picked it up. As she looked over it she noticed the words had changed.

With the hate in her mind beneath the rain from the skies

Pour down so you never see the tears in her eyes

So many wrongs from the truth and the lies

Hard to tell what she really feeling inside its pitch black

In a room with nobody else

I need to know where the girl at somebody help

Tears slowly start falling down the side of her face as she remembers.

So you understand? Dont worry, come follow me a bit more as i have more to show you.

Grasping for air she wakes up to find herself in her home. She goes to the kitchen and turns the light on as it starts flickering on and off.

Report Post Tip

Silence spread throughout the room with only the sound of a flickering light. The constant repetitive motion of the light brought forth shadows on the walls that seem to corner her where she stood. Her breathing became heavy and chills flowed through her body. You could see the sweat rushing down her face as she became soaked thoroughly. As the shadows seem to be getting closer to her the light turned off and it became pitch black. The sounds of water dripping into a puddle beneath that took a hold of her as she tried to escape. She fought with every bit of strength she had just to find herself drifting away down a river. Shes screaming to the top of her lungs, but no one is close to her. Her arms are weak and her legs are heavy from all the moving she is doing. The current takes her under as she breaks free to make it back on top to catch her air. Shes restless, exhausted, her strength has became obsolete. The current takes her under again to the point where the light is fading and shes getting deeper by the second. She gives it her all once more knowing this is not where she will die. She is not much of a religious person, but she starts praying. She starts asking for help to whoever it is that will help. She knows no one, but no one knows her. Shes pushes and pushes and soon sees light above. Shes trying to make it to the top, but feels as if she just keeps drifting further away. For a moment everything stood still and her thoughts came over her. These thoughts which clouded her very own existence.

I've seen you in my dreams, but nightmares are here so my dreams not what it seems

With the bridge when I fell all my memories that I've see, I'm trying to make it to another place i believe

But I, I can't fix all the hate which lies between

And now I'm at a spot of the rocks I mean apart of my heart

It's broken down to the point I think I'm falling apart and now I

I'm walking down this lonely road in the dark and i tried

Her body is laying in shallow water as she cries for help. 

Som..... Somebo....... Somebody hel. Help me. Somebody help me please.

Fading away again she falls asleep inside of dream. A Dream where she is not in pain or suffering. A place she always wished upon through her darkest moments. The moments in life where holding on was not an option and her thoughts of suicide became a reality. When she would cry to her family only to be overlooked and when her friends just saw her as someone who always needed attention. She never cared to fit in, but even the simplest conversation would put a smile on her face. A smile that through the years became a hidden expression. She started to hide behind many skeletons and happiness became a faint memory. As for now she is dreaming a peaceful dream. A dream where much laughter is around her and the moon shines just a bright as the stars. She made many wishes to the stars hoping they would come true one day. With all good things eventually it has to come to an end. Her body is coming to as she hears a voice.

Deces, Deces... Are you Ok?

As a set of hands are placed on top of her chest you could almost feel the pain that shes holding in. At last her eyes are opened and for a second she felt relaxed and calm. For a second she felt as if everything was safe, as if everything was normal.

Deces, you're running out of time and i really need you to follow me.

She turns and notices the young child is in front of her. It was the young child who placed their hands on top of her. It was at the very moment she turned hateful towards the child. It was at that very moment that everything changed.

What are you doing to me? When you touched me i felt this emptiness come across me. Get away from me, leave me aloneeeeee.

When the child responded it felt as if the words were echoed.

Look At your eyes Decesssss ( your eyes Decesss )

Turn around and go to the water ( the water ) and look at your eyes. ( your eyeesssss )

She turns to the water and as she sees herself through her reflection she notices her eyes are ghostly white. She grabs hold to her face and falls to her knees as water splashes around her. Both of her arms drop as she barley holds herself over the water. Starring off into her own eyes they slowly fade to pitch black. Confused she turns to the child for answers only to see the young child eyes slowly fading to black as well.

What's happening to me child? Why are my eyes changing like this? Your eyes have changed too. What am i...

Interrupted by the child speaking

Please calm down Deces. I tried to warn you, but it's too late now. Were one in the same, i told you this before. You said you remembered, but clearly you're more loss than i expected. Your soul is dead and it's only going to get worse.

The child goes over and whispers something into her ear. Deces sits for a few seconds and after looks up. You can see the tears forming around her darken eyes as her tone starts to become pale. Her lips are chapped as she taste the blood come to her mouth. She thinks thoroughly as she hesitates to respond in fear for what the child response may be. She takes a deep breath and exhales calmed and collective. With her hands steady shaking and legs trembling she responds.

Are you sure? 

Report Post Tip

Everything begins to fade as a strong smell of rotten corpse falls within the atmosphere. The sounds of many whispers that echoed throughout the surroundings. Almost as if a fine tune was being played, but the song was so calm of a melody. Dead roses being stepped on while footsteps being heard in a revolver motion. A lost girl who steady walked with no path to take. On a journey far from where she was with no will to proceed. Her body felt such way that was  unusual to her way of being. Confused or delusional was the only thing going through her mind. Thoughts of so many memories that flashed as she just stood in such a depressed state. Curious of what was seen through her own eyes or was it all just a dream that was forced on her each night she rest. The whispers became louder and her body became paralyzed. She tried to move, but nothing seem to work. Her body was numb with a cold feel as if she was frozen in time. She laid on her back, looking in front of her with nothing in sight she just started to doze off. Into a deep sleep or a trapped life the child appeared beside Deces and started to pull her body. The sounds of a body being dragged over broken roses which left blood on the ground from the thorns which breached Deces skin. The whispers kept getting louder and the smell from the rotten corpse became stronger. The child dragged Deces for a few hours in search for a place far away. A place that holds the answers that awaited questions to be asked. A Place not known to many, but forgotten by most. Eventually the whispers became quieter and the smell faded into a mist and disappeared. At this time the child leaves and within a few moments Deces finds herself slowly opening her eyes. Not knowing where she is or how she came to be surrounding by what seemed to be the middle of nowhere, she starts to stand up. Walking in short steps to not stray too far she notices a book on the ground. She goes to pick up the book and turns to the first page.

"The Unspoken Words Brought To Life"

Written By: Deces

Confused from this title as she has never seen this book before she goes to another page. To her surprise, the words are the same on the second, third, fourth and so on. She flips through half of the book and notices a pen laying in the dead middle of the book. She thinks to herself for a bit and decided to go back to the very first page and begin writing. Not knowing what to say or where to start the took the pen and placed it on the paper and the sounds of scribbling could be heard.

You would never be able to take a walk in my shoes, but try anyways. I follow death years ago you just started yesterday. Everyday i'm losing faith, because i don't sleep nightmares i'm now awake and i swear i loss my way. Going down this dead road in advance from a cut throat watch the blood fall in my hands. From my past life, a detour that i chanced now i kinda feel that i have death where i stand. Be right back is what i told, but i left. I'm losing my care i'm breathing in dark air.The nights while i'm all alone wishing to be gone, the words that i wrote for this pain that has grown. Every day that went by i was failing, thinking of suicide buy only one could tell it. Who can i bring my darkest secrets to, if you not here who in the hell am i speaking to.

As she glances at the words she wrote she felt a sense of confusing as she couldn't understand where this was coming from. This was not who she was, but even so a a lost child could be lost for many reasons. She goes to pick up the pen to write more, but the ink wouldn't touch.

Report Post Tip

Sounds of scribbling coming from a fast motion of the tip of the pen going side to side. The indention that can be seen from the pen digging into the book from whatever reason in which the ink will not release. The tip of her fingers become a shallow red from the pressure in which she is holding the pen. Grasping for air and frustrated from being unsuccessful she throws the pen with the book right behind it. Hearing footsteps she stands up to see the child walking towards her with the book in the child hands. The child takes Deces by the hand and goes to sit with her by a near by tree. With the sounds of wind blowing the child opens the same book Deces had and went to page two.

One winter night in a small town not far away you could see shadows from inside a home. A family was getting ready for their evening meal for the holidays. The mother called for the kids to wash up and come to the table while the father was already waiting. The evening went well with smiles, laughter's and discussion of their day. When everyone was finished the kids went to get ready for bed, the mother stayed cleaning off the table and washing dishes while the father took out the trash. A loud noise was heard that came from outside. The mother peeked through the blinds, but could not see anyone. As she screamed for the father to check on him she felt the presence of someone come up behind her. Before she could move a person took a hold of her and forced her on the wall. Holding the back of her neck this person stabs the mother multiple times until a puddle of blood is beneath her. Letting the body drop to the floor you could hear the deep sounds of footsteps being walked around the house. By this time the kids were already in their room laying down. This person slowly opened up one of the kids door and walked to the bed. Looking over the child, this person stabs and stabs until the whole bed is covered in blood. Leaving the child room this person walks to another room. Slowly opening the door he notices a young female laying to sleep. He looks over her for awhile and day dreams. Getting closer the little girl turns over and is frightened by this unknown person in front of her. With a quick reaction this person stabs her a few times and slices her right across her chest. Staring at her while she bleeds out this person takes the knife and puts a slash across their throat. As everyone laid dead inside the house you could hear a small voice coming to. The little girl was still alive and with every bit of strength she crawled to the phone to dial 911. Eventually, emergency crews came and found the girl non responsive. Trying to breathe life back into her they drive off in the ambulance.

Looking over at Deces with a curious look the child closes the book.

Report Post Tip

With the cool breeze blowing through Deces hair you can see the chills going across her body as goosebumps rise all over her. The sickening she felt though her stomach as she started choking on her own vomit. Leaning her head over and spitting a few times to clear out her mouth she kneels down in despair. Her ghostly eyes start to reappear with tears slowly flowing down the side of of cheeks. Feeling hopelessness as if the words the child spoke hit a nerve. As if these words meant something to her that only could be felt if one experienced it. Many flash backs came across her as her body stood steal. Her hands gripping into the ground as her body started tightening up. Her upper body being pushed backed as if spirits were flowing through her one at a time. Every skipped episode, every memory that was ever forgotten came rushing to her all at once. The nightmares she would always have that came to be a reality. The torture that was done to her that came to be seen. All the regrets she held on that were wrongs she had no choice in the matter of. Locking her doors so no one could come into her room at night. Taking her dresser and many heavy objects to block any path to her. She wanted to feel safe, but even at times that was not enough. The deaths, her family and friends, many nights debating suicide. Many moments praying she would not wake up the next morning and it would all go away. She started remembering more that seem to be misleading. This information was either the truth or just what she wanted to believe. She remembered a night where her family was killed. A night where she blacked out and picked up a knife from the kitchen drawer. When she went up behind her mother and kept stabbing her from behind for the times she looked away. The times where she wouldn't do anything except stay in the other room crying her eyes out. She felt betrayed to be her only daughter and her mother never helped. She was never their for her and let him do whatever it is he wanted to. Deces was a young girl who needed someone to defend her and within this broken home everyone stayed in the shadows. Going into her brother room she watched as he slept and remember all the times they played together. The birthdays and christmas presents the both enjoyed, but most importantly she remembered how daddy never touched him. How daddy was the best father figure to him and how he always got what he wanted. How she would always get blamed and punished for her brother wrong doings and he would just laugh. She also remembered when she would scream for him every night when daddy would come to the door and her brother stayed away. With every puncture wound to her brother she kept reliving all those moments where he was not the big brother she needed in her life. Watching her brother lay on the bed gasping for his last breath she continues to stab him until hes just laying with no movement. She goes to her room and starts digging the knife inside of her own body when her dad rushes into the room and finds her. In a struggle to get the knife from her a slash from the blade goes across her chest. Taking the knife with a quick moment she swings her arm across his throat leaving a clean slit. As her father falls to the ground she watches as he bleeds out. She watches as he will never be able to hurt anyone ever again. How he will never be able to hurt her, ever again. Clinging for life she crawls to the phone and dials 911. Coming to with a quick jolt as if all of her flash backs have passed by she lifts up at the child and with a dry throat she speaks a few words.

I truly remember this time. I remember it all, down to every detail.

Report Post Tip

Sounds of thunder could be heard through the trees as the ground shook beneath Deces feet. While trying to hold herself up she fell to the ground and just laid on her back unable to move. Screaming inside and trying to catch her breath she felt a pain that was never felt before. The storm was quickly approaching as the rain started showering over the leaves pouring down to the ground. Lightening started flashing at different intervals leaving nothing except darkness when faded away. Deces was in and out, but slowly leaving this world as it was never a dream. It was a reality that only to her remained unknown. As the child looked over Deces body she took her hand and whispered what would be some of the last words she would ever hear.

Before the storm came  i was nothing but a mistake. I was a reflection of many demons that only one could have that were kept beneath. Inside of a home i was the broken wood which made the foundation fall. The screams that made the mirrors shattered and the cries that were hidden behind a smile of tears. I was the reason for your nightmares that you could not escape. I was the result of a sunken place you were trapped inside when everything was changing around you. The mornings when you were becoming ill, the blame was credited to me. I never wanted to hurt you, but such feelings you felt was something i did not wish for you. I had no control in this matter, but the days would pass when scars would still appear. The suicidal thoughts that would go through your mind every day with failed attempts. Countless hospital visits for the safety of your well being. You said you remembered every detail and i finally believe you. When you called 911 it was for me wasn't it?

Staring off to the distance Deces looked up to the child and responded softly.

My time has come and gone, but i will never forget who you are. You were my strength when i was weak. To the demons that surrounded me, you were my angel to keep me safe. This home fell long before you came and my screams were kept silent to keep you from hearing pain. You gave me the power to encourage myself to fight these nightmares away that for years i tried to escape. My feelings of sadness was because i wanted  much better for you and i never wanted you to see me this way. My scars will always remain, but over time things can heal. Over time you begin to heal me and these hospital visits you speak of was for your well being. When i called 911 it was for the both of us.  Through all this hatred, you will find a future for happiness beyond this life my child.

With the eyes of Deces slowly closing the tears begin to fall from Beyond eyes. Never knowing the amount of pain her mother felt she could only pray that one day she could disappear from this place. She set for hours just holding on to Deces and she started thinking about the path that she would take to a new beginning. The wind blowing from the thunderstorm kept the whispers close as the sounds felt so familiar to Beyond. She knew that no matter where she would go the storm would stay near to her. During those moments is when she would take the time to speak to the skies in hopes that someone was listening. In hopes that her mother was looking down over her, protecting her from a far. With the storm steady coming with no signs of easing up anytime soon, Beyond stands up and begins to walk down a path unknown just like her mother.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Broken Mind
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL