Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 02:58:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Its time to speak my mind. Started by: KL on Oct 24, '16 21:46

I understand that I never want it to be easy, I would like a family to lead though!. Not 1 member

Report Post Tip

You can defend your family and your city by other means than pulling out all your flaws and throwing the leadership under the bus by calling them out about something that happened or seem to not happen behind closed doors. You are a leader and leading by an awful example of doing so, I would not be surprised if your associates now felt it was okay to speak of discussions held in private that did not turn out the way they expected. I also do not pass my opinions onto the rest of Philadelphia either, my opinions that I have for you are held to you alone. I have spoken to the other leaders in your city myself and their actions and values do not reflect what you are showing here today. This is not the way to hold yourself in public, this would upset me if it came from one of my associates even. You are disgracing your position within your family, every leader falls onto hard times you need to work internally when these hard times happen. When you come out and air it all to the entire country you come off very weak. 

Report Post Tip

make a family to lead dont complain about something when you have the power to change where you stand, so far youve only given excuses as opposed to resolutions, maybe your just not built to lead?

Report Post Tip

Can't apologize, in my eyes I was turned on by those I busted my ass for.

Report Post Tip

KL so the next question is given the recent circumstances where you feel betrayed, would you still back them in time of need? i know were all on the edge of the curb leaning in to see what youll say next

Report Post Tip

I have been a RHM before, no problems, rather then judging me maybe look at the whole picture

Report Post Tip

Make no mistake I will go down with the ship, I just won't be happy where I die. As I said I'm loyal but I'm fed up.

Report Post Tip

help us see the whole picture because all we kind of see now is a disloyal right hand complaining about being held back in a free city where opportunity is literally right in front of him

Report Post Tip

Lets go a little deeper. Opportunity was in front of me yes. I handed millions to help start a family in Philly, one that was not mine, then proceeded to dump even more money to my leaders out of respect. And I never said I want to be CL I was content in Luxuria's crew, I was told I jumped crew to much when it wasn't me who was jumping crews.

Report Post Tip
Let me just throw this quickly out there. PH isnt a united city- its a free one. So its not operated as a unit. How can anyone turn their back on you when it operates this way. You do not get it. The best you can hope for is that your dustrict stick with you.

First and foremost you need to get a grip of your surroundings and really understand where it is you uctually are.
Report Post Tip

you state it wasnt you who was jumping crews but at the beginning of your speech you admit to jumping crews, have you been posessed by the devil?

seems like your just throwing more people under the bus at this point

Report Post Tip

I'm aware insta, I have friends in Philly but no one will step forward and say I had a tough break and its ok. I did the best I could, what happens now happens.

Report Post Tip

Diana sneek around the angle, listening for a quite moment and she come forward when she hear to much false accusation upon her crew.

Eh, Excuse me. KL has been a good guider for me since im really young. You all gentleman would look non-gentle if you simply value him like that.

Nothing seems bothering me, I know i do not have credibility to value people here but let me be straight.

Crowd city, more work. Peace city, more relax and of course more responsibility for much more larger crews. 

Report Post Tip

Coming from the best earner in the family. Thanks Diana

Report Post Tip

isnt that your only earner in the family KL?

she seems to appreciate what you have done for her but perhaps she hasnt seen where you were looking to abandon her and joerosoga

Report Post Tip

No wasn't trying to abandoned anyone, never asked to be sent out of Philly.

Report Post Tip

but you have asked to leave the current family you are in and like insta stated philly isnt a unified city they are individual crews who act individually

given the speech you made today and everything leading up to now maybe its best no one else took you in, are you expecting them to now see the "light" and take you in now?

Report Post Tip
This is the greatest shit show ever. Thank you for the massive entertainment you've provided for us all.
Report Post Tip

Don't mention it Jax

Report Post Tip
The best part is all the people who were defending KL for his stupid speech the other day are now realizing he's just an idiot
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Its time to speak my mind.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL