Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 02:57:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Is rank now deemed worthless? Started by: Lancelot on Oct 25, '16 17:58
"Sits in the corner awhile and takes in the tone of the room" Tony stands and slowly pulls himself in to a light.

Begging your pardons, but I personally believe its not so much the rank of any mans word. Even the infamous John Gotti said "I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" now personally, I fear no man and speak my mind, always. However... "Tony pauses and takes a drink from his glass" As someone not made into my own family which I hold in the highest of regards, something that seems to be missing is tact. You can tell anyone anything if you can do so with tact. I honestly believe that the rank doesn't make the man, the man makes the rank. Maybe the military overtook my senses of courtesy but that rank deserves the respect that comes with it. You get a lot farther being a leader than a boss. Some guys let their advances poison the purpose of carrying that weight. Not every person reaching greatness deserves it. Those people will be weeded out. The families will only protect so much. Many thanks for letting me speak here tonight.

"Tony takes another long drink and steps aside for another to speak"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Is rank now deemed worthless?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL