Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 15:19:39
Page:  1 
The Job Started by: Admiral on Oct 25, '16 21:40

Admiral pulls up outside a rather pleasant looking office building he rented just a week earlier, he turns off the engine of his Harley-Davidson and dismounts. He gives the office a proper look over, it's a small two story office right in the middle of town, thankfully there isn't that much foot traffic outside. A perfect little place to plan this job.

Admiral notices there is a street urchin sitting on the pavement besides the entrance and proceeds to walk over to the child. “Hey kid” Admiral says to the child “I have some messages I need delivered, would you like to earn some money?” The boy looked at Admiral with wide eyes and replies “Jeez mister! I sure can! I haven't eaten in days” judging by how skinny the boy was Admiral could believe that. Admiral slides his hand into his leather jacket and pulls out a few envelopes and a $20 note and hands them to the boy “You'll find the names and addresses on the envelopes, you don't need to say anything to them, they'll know what to do” Admiral tells the boy “Okay mister! I won't let you down!” The boy replies with a squeak and then proceeds to run down the road. Admiral smiles as he watches the boy run, he then turns and enters the office.

Admiral gives the receptionist at the front desk a wave and proceeds right down the hallway and enters a large room. Admiral scans the room to see that his men had done their assigned tasks and set up the office. There was a large cork board on the wall and a table with some chairs lined up in the middle of the room. In the corner was several large duffel bags that looked like they had been thrown there and as planned Admiral found a suitcase left upon the table ready for his arrival. Admiral rubbed his hands together and grinned to himself. “It's all coming together” Admiral told himself and takes the nearby chair to sit on while he waits for the others to arrive.

Report Post Tip

A mail cart was being pushed along the pathways, bound for Downtown LA. These carts carried mail across the whole district, bringing it to the local post offices and delivering mail to offices throughout the complex to be distributed among members. Especially now, communication was critical and cutie needed to keep up to date with the family's mail. She was walking from a local post office, holding massive amounts of proposed offers for shared properties, meeting minutes and agendas. Usually the mail would be readied for delivery to the headquarters, but she had woken up extra early to avoid any hassle. cutie unlocked the door to her apartment and walked inside. Her boots left wet marks on the wooden floor as she made her way into the long hallway reaching out to the living room space and kitchen. She looked at her wristwatch. Time to get to work. 

Once showered, changed and equipped; cutie left her apartment - remembering to lock the door. Last time she didn't and she had to make a deal with the man who tried to break in. Just simple business. Involving the police wouldn't do much anyway. As cutie rushed down the flight of stairs, she saw a little boy who was running. His face was smudged with dirt, and his clothes looked ragged. The boy was actually running towards cute, and she sped down the stairs to find out what was going on. The little boy didn't say anything, well almost like, he didn't want to anyway.. 

cutie saw the money in his hand, which he was carefully eyeing. She laughed quietly, imagining what Admiral probably said to the little boy. He handed cutie the envelopes. cutie wet her fingers and opened up the envelope. The note that was placed inside was something that cutie was expecting since her last conversation with Admiral. As cutie looked up to thank the little boy- he was no where to be seen. cutie looked around to see where he went. cutie didn't even notice him leave. The typed note was tucked inside cuties pocket, with a few words. 

Crime of the Century. 

~ A.

She jumped into her car, and instead of going straight to the headquarters, cutie made a sharp right turn to another area where she was supposedly waiting for the rest of the men. First thing's first...

Report Post Tip

After sitting for awhile pondering on his grand plan, working out all the details in his head. Admiral heard a car pull up outside the office and he turned towards the window and noticed a very flustered Cutie clambering out of her car and smiled. Admiral rose out of his chair and made his way towards the reception area to meet Cutie.

"Looks like my messenger made it" Admiral greeted Cutie as she game through the entrance doors, giving her a kiss on both cheeks "Don't mind Belinda" Admiral waved towards the receptionist "She knows exactly what to do if someone unwelcome comes snooping" the receptionist winked at Admiral as if she knew what he just said "The office is this way Cutie" Admiral motioned at the room with his arm "Ladies first" Admiral chuckled "I hope my little messenger didn't give you to much trouble" he said as Admiral followed behind Cutie as they headed towards the meeting room.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Job
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL