Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:21:21
Page:  1 
Introducing La Casa di Droga Started by: Kerrrupt on Apr 10, '10 06:06

Kerrrupt steps out of his HQ with a cigar in hand and begins to address the people to announce an introduction. He pats Pollo-C on the back, take a puff on his cigar

Over to you..

With that, Kerrrupt takes a step back.

Report Post Tip

Posted as Pollo-Cacciatora by Kerrrupt.

Many of you have by now heard that with the guidance of Godfather Deimne there has been a collective effort, of all cities put forward to rebuild the city of Las Vegas.

I am fortunate enough to have been given the opportunity by Don Jim-Levenstein to relocate from New Orleans to Las Vegas to aid in the endeavor; which I have accepted.

Along with Pollo-Cacciatora, we have bought real estate in Las Vegas and will be naming our headquarters La Casa di Droga.

Our goal is to work closely with the other families of Las Vegas, to do our best in making the city once again productive; while offering housing to able newcomers of our shores.

La Casa di Droga will be run with strict morals, good principles and adhere to the fundamental ways of our ancestors. Rest assured that any member of our headquarters found to be breaking rules or causing distress will be dealt with swiftly.

I would like to once again thank Godfather Deimne and Don Jim-Levenstein for allowing us the chance to spread our wings.

We look forward to working closely with the other families of Las Vegas and across the nation.

Report Post Tip

Bruiser sits back and nods as Don Kerrrupt gives his speech.   Congratulations my friend.  This is one of the most deserving auths I have seen lately.  You busted your ass for Godfather Iota and Don Levenstein and you are now reaping the rewards.   Should you need anything feel free to send one of your men by to get me, I'd be more then glad to assist you with anything you need.

Bruiser shakes hands and hugs his good friend.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your auth, sir. I have no doubt this move will benefit the whole of the community greatly and I'm sure the city of Las Vegas looks towards a prosperous future ahead.

Report Post Tip

Alfonce wonders out for his morning stroll with coffee in hand and listens to the appointed Las Vegas Don. "Congradulations Don Kerrupt, I am sure you will rise to the occasion and serve Las Vegas well."

Al then stepped away in search of his morning paper..."Where is that lazy newstand guy anyway? I don't have time for this."

Report Post Tip

A man with few words, Congratulation mate. We may not have been socializing that much but you prove to be one of the real working people in this line of our business.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations sir. I know you'll do wonders with Las Vegas!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you Kerrrupt and Pollo, and I wish your new family well. I'm sure that you will flourish in the city of sin and your family will do very well there.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Introducing La Casa di Droga
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL