Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 14:33:41
Page:  1 
TheLizardKing Started by: TheLizardKing on Oct 26, '16 08:34

Character

TheLizardKing is an old gangster that came from the depths of New Orleans, Louisiana, and here he was supported by his godfather father an wealthy, and respected family leader. As his son, I do not have the same beliefs of him, and I am known to shoot first, and ask the dead body later. With an few years as in service of my father, I was well known as an shooter for his family, and became an enforcer. I did not believe in mercy, and I was feared as much, as I was loved. This all changed one night, in an drunken state I killed another families second hand leader and I had to go into hiding. I was given money by my Dad, and sent away before they found me. Shortly after I left, I heard my father was killed, and I wanted revenge. 

Revenge of My Father

I could not come back to the city that loved me, and I had to change my identity, so I did. I used to have an smooth face, and know I look like an heavy metal fan, but know I am starting to like that music. I traveled to Colorado, and I turned that place into my personal empire. With the backing of freinds of my father's former family I took the city by storm. I killed off most local gangs, and turned there soldiers into my soldiers. In my father's name I mailed my father's killer, and invited him over for some criminal negotiations. When he showed up, I killed him personally, and buried him in a far away place. 

Normal For Awhile

I was untouchable, and all my freinds, and enemies knew it. I had fun, I got drunk, I gambled, and fucked whores. But this was all put in second gear when I meet her the lovely Tiffany. I knew she was right for me, but she never noticed me, we were complete opposites, and we were brought together by a mutual friend. We married an year later, and a year after that had three son's and a daughter. Life was good..........

Unseen Travel

Tiffany, did not want me to continue my life of crime, and wanted me too pay more attention to the family, more than making money, and crime. We were on bad terms after only three years of marriage, and I was hoping we could pull back. In the end, we wanted too comeback together, but we were pulled apart by the FBI. The FBI broke in the front door, and rampaged through my house, and took me down. My whole family was in shock, and i was too. I thought I was untouchable, and indeed I was not. I was jailed for ten years, for not paying taxes, and robbery. I had to spend my time in prison, and those day's weren't hard but just long. I had a lot of freinds, and I was protected. The n finally after years of waiting, I was let out, and I had nowhere to go, and nowhere that wanted me. I realized that this life, was not for me anymore, and I got an job as an dockworker. I worked hard, and I never really enjoyed it, and after two years of that I quit. I then retired, and bought an old cabin in the woods.

Retirement and Rebirth

Retirement, what can I say, I loved it. I had nobody here to bother me, and I did not care what happened to me, and i loved it. I wasn't part of society, and I fucking loved it. I got an dog, that I named Rock, and we became the best of pals. I trained him as an hunter, and he hunted for me, as I became old as all of us do. But all of this changed, is when my cousin visited me from Philadelphia, and he had news. He ws running an operation down there, and he needed help running it. He was running an nice bootlegging operation, which made him more than enough money to support himself, and it won me over. I packed my bags, and I left with my dog Rock. 

Now I am here

Report Post Tip
Welcome to our streets, paisano. You seem to have had quite the life. Unfortunately the accolades earned in New Orleans so long ago have not reached these cities. A fresh start sounds like exactly the kind of thing you need though.

I wish you the best of luck with your future interactions and enterprise.
Report Post Tip

GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!

Report Post Tip
Maryjane steps out of the car and walks up to lizardking and has him sit down and they get to talking
Report Post Tip
How do you talk to a dead man?
Report Post Tip

Somewhere in the Valley of Los Angeles lives a lady.... some call her a witch... she's in the possession of an Ouija board... you might want to visit her JaxTeller ;) 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: TheLizardKing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL