Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:59:39
Page:  1 
Beany's Life Story So Far: Part I Started by: Odin on Apr 12, '10 20:29

Odin steps up onto the soapbox and looks at Diablos and smiles then he clears his throat

Just who is Mr Bean you might ask yourself? Well listen in and you're sure to find out...

Odin signals to Diablos to start up the projector with the upcoming pictures on..

Born in England, Mr Bean was the cutest baby anyone had ever seen. At school, Mr Bean was always a very keen artist but unfortunately failed all of his exams and left school with no qualifications except an A* in Food Technology. Beany was also a very passionate Christian and attened Sunday Service every week.

Odin takes a quick breath and continues..

After leaving school with no good qualifications, Mr Bean then decided to take up modelling but sadly, his career never really shone. Beany wasted no time in planning what to do next and took up race driving and suprisingly won the very first ever World Plonkers Mini Series. After successfully defending his title for three years in a row, he eventually decided that a change in sport would be best and therefore decided to take up road cycling where he was also very successful. After giving up road cycling, Beany got the break he had always dreamed of. He was given a role of a small budget upcoming movie but didn't make it into anything big time.

Odin looks at Diablos and grins..

Hardly ever lucky in love, Beany met his current girlfriend whilst at the cinema sharing eachother's popcorn. All his life, Beany has never been alone. Everything he has ever done and everything he has ever been through, his bestfriend has always been right by his side. Although he seems like a quiet chap, Bean has a wild side to him. He doesn't mind the odd drinking session getting drunk and doesn't mind doing a boogie to impress the ladies.

Keep an eye out for part II later on in the week...

Odin then nods to Diablos to turn off the projector and he steps down from the soapbox smiling

Report Post Tip

Diablos looks at Odin and smiles. He then looks into the crowd and see's Mr Bean and he laughs at him and packs up the projector and heads towards his car with the projector

Report Post Tip

Mr_Bean was walking to the store to get more cans of beans for Dinner tonight with Teddy when he heard Odin speaking in the streets.  He walked up to Odin on the soap box and realized thta the story was about him...amazed at how well Odin knew me after just a short peroid of time.

Odin finished the story and Mr_Bean walked over to Odin.

Thank you for that lovely story about me...I never knew how cool I was until know.  Before I alway thought I was...well to be honest, a little weird.  Thank you for showing me other wise.

Bean spaced off for a second picking his nose and realized he still needed to get some beans for dinner so ran ran instantly in a full sprint arm, frailing his arms and headed to the store.

Report Post Tip

Well told, Odin.

Wow, Sir Beany.  You've got a story that can almost rival my own.    I'm quit ethe ladies' man myself, you know. 

I can't wait to hear how you ended up working for us.

Report Post Tip

Oh you will for sure find out and yes....i am quite the laddies man...i have 3 female cats and a female gold fish and of course my mob wife but she forced me to marry here at gun point.  :)

Report Post Tip

Mr Bean can't wait for the next story of his life to come out.

Report Post Tip

I want a divorse.

Report Post Tip

Divorse it is then my friend.

Report Post Tip

Quite the story Bean you have lived an eventful life indeed

Report Post Tip

Singer smiles

Mr Bean you are most definitely one of my favorite people you always seem to put a smile on my face and for that i thank you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Beany's Life Story So Far: Part I
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL