Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 13:27:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A day with the Dead! Started by: Rox on Apr 12, '10 22:32

Unable to keep from laughing Rox covers her mouth with her hand and moves through the room and down the ramp into the basement, its clear she knows her way around this place so Luca follows closely with the wheelchair. "Mickey always says never play with this furnace if he is not around but I have seen him do it so many times.."

Reaching out Rox sets the knobs on the furnace a huge burst of fire erupts inside the doors. "We just have to let it heat up a bit" Pressing a lever back a large steel table slides out infront of them. "Load him up" Rox says as she grabs stinky Vinnys ankles tightly.

Report Post Tip

I grab Vinny's hands and help Rox place him on the table, Well last time we have to touch this greaseball.

Well i can see you know what your doing so cremate when ready "i say with a grin".

Report Post Tip

Pulling the Lever Rox watches with a grin on her face as the table slides the body into the flmes, reaching over turning the gas up just a bit flames engulf the body, in a quick burst Stinky Vinny sits up.

Report Post Tip

I sat there and watched Vinny burn, a big problem was melting away...literally.

I look at Rox "Thanks for all your help, dont know what i would've done without you".

Report Post Tip

Nodding to Luca she Smiles. "Thats what friends are for Luca." Turning back to the fire her eyes dance with excitement as she watches the last of Skinny Vinny crumble into nothing but ash, pressing one final lever she releases the ashes from the table dropping then down into the return pan under the furnace. "Sleep Sweet Skinny Vinny You big stinky bastard.. Sleep Sweet."

Report Post Tip

Nodding to Luca she Smiles. "Thats what friends are for Luca." Turning back to the fire her eyes dance with excitement as she watches the last of Skinny Vinny crumble into nothing but ash, pressing one final lever she releases the ashes from the table dropping then down into the return pan under the furnace. "Sleep Sweet Skinny Vinny You big stinky bastard.. Sleep Sweet."

Report Post Tip

As we are walking out i reply "wow Rox, ever get deja vu?...Just happend to me, When you were staring at the fire and talking to Vinny, it was like i seen you do it twice.

Lets go get a drink, Im buying and im driving.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A day with the Dead!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL